GDT: Stars @ Wings 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Jurco has looked good. Had some chances. Skating well looks fast. The weight loss is noticeable.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Jurco has looked good. Had some chances. Skating well looks fast. The weight loss is noticeable.

If a coaching change and some weight loss is what it took to get Jurco back to showing some promise I would be sooo happy.

Huddy*

Aug 6, 2009
Bloomfield Hills, MI
If a coaching change and some weight loss is what it took to get Jurco back to showing some promise I would be sooo happy.

Now put Jurco in Tatars spot for the third and let's see what he can do. It has to be better than Tatar losing the puck every time he touches it,thinking he's Patty Kane... so done with Tatar

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010

Agreed, he looks good so far. The type of player I'd like on our 4th line.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Now put Jurco in Tatars spot for the third and let's see what he can do. It has to be better than Tatar losing the puck every time he touches it,thinking he's Patty Kane... so done with Tatar

Safe to say Tatar isn't gonna be more than 3rd liner. Has no finish and turns puckover too much in the o zone.

dudyst

Feb 16, 2006

No one can pass the puck to enemy like tatar, adrenalin 100%

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Safe to say Tatar isn't gonna be more than 3rd liner. Has no finish and turns puckover too much in the o zone.

He has produced better than a 3rd liner in each of his last 2 seasons.

I don't think people realize how little 3rd liners actually produce on average. It's like 20-30 pts.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
He has produced better than a 3rd liner in each of his last 2 seasons.

I don't think people realize how little 3rd liners actually produce on average. It's like 20-30 pts.

Well a 3rd liner playing on the 3rd line is going to score less than a 3rd liner playing on the top line and getting #1 pp time

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
haha yea UPN 50. those were the days

always having to rotate the roof antenna to get good enough reception just to see the puck

Huddy*

Aug 6, 2009
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Well a 3rd liner playing on the 3rd line is going to score less than a 3rd liner playing on the top line and getting #1 pp time

Handclap .... or being subbed in on the PP in OT last game for mantha and doing _____ with his opportunity. He needs to simplify his game more but I don't think he knows how. Looking at your blash...

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008

3rd liners don't score 25+ goals and 50+ points. It isn't simply a matter of getting more ice time.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010

He actually plays more like 3rd line minutes and always has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad