Post-Game Talk: Stars win in Shootout 3-2. Chico night indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
I didn't watch the game but PDB said he was icing the best possible lineup. How can you say that with Salvador dressed and Larsson sitting. Larsson doesn't deserve that. He deserves better than the disrespect he gets.

And no Brunner in the SO. With the Devils record don't put Brunner 3rd put your best players first.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
I must say severson is really something right now. He and Merrill are the best two defensemen by light years so far. And brunner is making Pete look like the fool we all know he is by looking great out there. Its amazing how he can actually create things using speed and skill off the rush. He and cammalleri have been bright spots too for me. Aside from those four and maybe henrique, everyone else has basically been mediocre at best. Josefson seemed good in his limited.time tonight as well.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Should a had Josefson at center and Brunner in...oh wait....shoulda had Larsson for the shootout.. yeah shoulda had Larsson for the shootout stupid DeBoer.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Dayneko is picking up where Chico left off in terms of homerism.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
Probably looking at a 6 game losing streak before the Winnipeg game and we all know how games against them usually go so that could be 7. Its not as bad as last October but its getting closer. This thing could spiral out of control pretty soon and soft Lou will just sit there and let it happen.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Cory does need a night off though. He made some great saves in the 3rd, but the 2nd goal was weak sauce and that was just terrible in the shootout.

Break might be what he needs.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
I must say severson is really something right now. He and Merrill are the best two defensemen by light years so far. And brunner is making Pete look like the fool we all know he is by looking great out there. Its amazing how he can actually create things using speed and skill off the rush. He and cammalleri have been bright spots too for me

I really only watch the games to gauge how the young defensemen are doing. No one else is worth watching. And Zajac? How bad is his hands?

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Should a had Josefson at center and Brunner in...oh wait....shoulda had Larsson for the shootout.. yeah shoulda had Larsson for the shootout stupid DeBoer.

JJ set up the first goal, was a +1 and played a grand total of 7 minutes.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
4th straight loss for this abysmal team...

But I guess all is well in Dumboerland and he's extremely happy.

It's sickening to watch what this team and organization has become and how Lou has let it get to this. Just sick and tired of it.

I actually think Deboer coached a decent game tonight. This just looked like a bad team losing to a good one, but managing to steal a point.

I think tonight just showed that this is a bad team. Larsson in for Sal or Brunner in for Tootoo, it doesn't really matter. Is it stupid not to play those guys? Yeah, probably. Would it make a lick of difference for this team? No, probably not.

There is only one thing this team is a threat for, and that is to become the first team to have a guy die on the ice of old age. Watching these games it like watching a Model T in a drag race against a Lambo. It's hard to watch. And that's not Petes fault.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Cory does need a night off though. He made some great saves in the 3rd, but the 2nd goal was weak sauce and that was just terrible in the shootout.

Break might be what he needs.

Good thing we have Clemmer waiting in the wings.:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad