upshall - trocheck - howden
winchester - ?? - kopecky?

not sure where to put ppl, but pirri looks sweet in the top6

IMO

Moulson-Barkov-Boyes
Huby-Bjugs-Pirri
Bergy-Tro-Upshall
Howden-Shore-Hayes

Add Moulson, Howden replaces Winchester, Hayes takes Kopy's spot, Flash traded for Garrison

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
God help us if that is our forward lineup.

Ya I second that. I hope Tallon can off load Flash and Kopecky to free up some spots for our prospects and/or free agent signings. Another year of Jovo is already hard enough but that roster would not be playoff bound unless Luongo is on fiyah!

Flash + 2014 2nd round pick + prospect could net us a top 4 defenseman.

Buyout Kopecky or trade him for 4th rounder if possible. Any update on his injury?

Underdawg

Desert Hockey Fan
Jan 19, 2013
In my own world
Coyotes fan here.

I don't catch too many of the Panthers' games, but I am watching this one closely, for obvious reasons.

I really miss watching Upshall and his speed. He is so talented.

I have to admit, that I am listening to your play-by-play announcers, and laughing pretty hard.

They have gotten their slams against other teams, Canada, the Stars, and really don't care what they are saying. I find it quite amusing.:handclap::yo:

Anyway, just thought I would drop in.

Remember you guys, along with us, really don't deserve to have a team.:sarcasm:

Peace.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Coyotes fan here.

I don't catch too many of the Panthers' games, but I am watching this one closely, for obvious reasons.

I really miss watching Upshall and his speed. He is so talented.

I have to admit, that I am listening to your play-by-play announcers, and laughing pretty hard.

They have gotten their slams against other teams, Canada, the Stars, and really don't care what they are saying. I find it quite amusing.:handclap::yo:

Anyway, just thought I would drop in.

Remember you guys, along with us, really don't deserve to have a team.:sarcasm:

Peace.

Tell Vrbata to sign here and we will send you Upshall.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
Ya I second that. I hope Tallon can off load Flash and Kopecky to free up some spots for our prospects and/or free agent signings. Another year of Jovo is already hard enough but that roster would not be playoff bound unless Luongo is on fiyah!

Buyout Kopecky or trade him for 4th rounder if possible. Any update on his injury?

cant buyout injured players and he' concussed

i dont think he'll bring in a 4th rounder though

flash + our 2nd (if demko is off the table) for garrison would be ridiculously good, not sure if they want it though since he's on just a 1 year and they are rebuilding

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL

As much as I love our young guys, we keep rushing them. Our center depth is way too young with that lineup. I think we might see a couple vets from trades that we never considered.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
cant buyout injured players and he' concussed

i dont think he'll bring in a 4th rounder though

flash + our 2nd (if demko is off the table) for garrison would be ridiculously good, not sure if they want it though since he's on just a 1 year and they are rebuilding

I think we have to give up on getting Garrison, I feel he would have stayed if he wanted to. He wanted to go home and highly doubt he's coming back here. I'd go after Edler though if we're dealing with the Nucks again.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
87BML0t.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad