GDT: Stars vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
we need to go with ellis until we're guaranteed the 2nd spot. we get a good look at him and in all probability lose all games he starts. with luongo in net we have a chance to win every night and we don't want that right now!!!!!!

I'm sorry but I watch the games hoping the Panthers win. I cannot, and will not, drive to Sunrise and hope they lose! Sure a good draft pick would/will be nice but not at the expense of watching the Cats lose. :shakehead

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
I'm sorry but I watch the games hoping the Panthers win. I cannot, and will not, drive to Sunrise and hope they lose! Sure a good draft pick would/will be nice but not at the expense of watching the Cats lose. :shakehead
for the good of the future of the team in meaningless games i want to be picking #2 with the possibility of 1st pick. you can :shakehead all you want, but winning now and possibily dropping a place in the draft is short sighted and selfish!!!!:shakehead

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
for the good of the future of the team in meaningless games i want to be picking #2 with the possibility of 1st pick. you can :shakehead all you want, but winning now and possibily dropping a place in the draft is short sighted and selfish!!!!:shakehead

Try telling that to all the players out on the ice or the coaching staff. They want to win every game they can strangely enough.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
i dont "hope" they lose, but i'm just fine with it if they do in these circumstances. whether they win or lose its out of my control so even if they win ill still be happy because they won and thats that, its done, theres no reason to be upset. if they lose same thing, it happened, i can't change the fact, and at least it helps with our draft position. I'm happy either way.

Crossbar

Apr 29, 2003
48" above the ice
I cheer not to be shutout, no injuries and to watch the development of the youngsters, but could care less the outcome of these last few meaningless games. Want the garbage players to keep failing themselves off next season's roster. Right now Jovo can't say to Dale "Remember how well I played in the last few games? I promise to do that next season". No, time to hang them up buddy.

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida

The only difference between the top 3 picks is the position that they play. Missing out on a particular player this draft isn't going to make or break our franchise. It's not like we're going after McDavid here. Really, losing now is short-sighted and selfish. I'm pretty sure our CURRENT players want to end the season on a high note.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
if you wanna say short sighted and selfish to the fans, well, ok fine, if you want. but you can't possibly say that to the players, coaches, owners/gm. honestly, what are they going to be like? ok guys, go out there and not try, don't worry about those fans who paid money to watch us, don't worry that you're production is very important for future contracts, also the fact that we pay you millions of dollars to play for this organization, gm's job on the line, the owner not happy, the coaches on the hot seat.

winning now is meaningless, yes, but you can't say the players/coaches/staff are selfish for still….how do i say this….play the game! saying that to fans who still wanna win meaningless game, ok go ahead i guess.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
The only difference between the top 3 picks is the position that they play. Missing out on a particular player this draft isn't going to make or break our franchise. It's not like we're going after McDavid here. Really, losing now is short-sighted and selfish. I'm pretty sure our CURRENT players want to end the season on a high note.

Yes, the top 3 picks but not the top 4. By finishing 29th we guarantee ourselves a top 3 pick and don't have to settle, yet again, for a lower level player. We need one of the top 3.

want to see everyone that has a future with this team play well and I won't mind at all if we lose. I'm not hoping it happens but it won't bother me if it does.

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
Yes, the top 3 picks but not the top 4. By finishing 29th we guarantee ourselves a top 3 pick and don't have to settle, yet again, for a lower level player. We need one of the top 3.

want to see everyone that has a future with this team play well and I won't mind at all if we lose. I'm not hoping it happens but it won't bother me if it does.

Even the top 4. DalColle isn't that far off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad