GDT: Stars vs. Ducks Part 2 (Game 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
If Beleskey is out, I'd expect DSP or Rakell in, but I wouldn't mind Etem. I think he's a solid complementary guy, right now.

Out of those options, I think Etem fits best on the top line if we are inserting A for A. However, if Winnik, for example, is moved to the top line, then I'd rather Rakell or DSP in that 4th line role as opposed to Etem.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
No. not in my eyes. Every player had some bad decisions, some more costly than others, but not enough to out weigh their positives.

The good from the Ducks tonight has me more confident than the bad has me worried.

Allen was awful. Iced the puck too many times, including when Dallas score their third goal, and turned the puck over too many times by making bad passes.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Out of those options, I think Etem fits best on the top line if we are inserting A for A. However, if Winnik, for example, is moved to the top line, then I'd rather Rakell or DSP in that 4th line role as opposed to Etem.

Yeah, what you said. Ditto.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I'm going to close the thread down. Discussion can continue in the series thread. I'll sticky it for the remainder of the round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad