Confirmed with Link: Stars sign Alexander Radulov (5 Years, $6.25M AAV)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Congrats, Dallas. Maybe you guys could sign Jagr, too?

Again, I know... :laugh:

Julius Honka is expected to make the team full-time next season, correct? Are there any other prospect(s) who could graduate to NHL from AHL/juniors for you? Jason Dickinson for bottom 6 role? Or Guryanov?

What's the expected full line-up for Dallas as of now?

Yes.

Dickinson, maybe. He should be ready.

We're actually having a good argument about Guryanov is another thread :laugh:
I suspect with Radulov now, Guryanov remains in the AHL all season. He could force his way onto the roster, though.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Congrats on getting Radu guys, I'm really sad to see him go he is a 1st line player who has high end skill set.

How was Hemsky with you last couple of years ?

It's a really sad day for Habs fans

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Well, any team Radulov is on is one I'm going to be watching.

Enjoy wondering how on earth it's possible when he protects the puck against 3 opponents without budging for half a minute and generating a scoring chance afterwards.

Personally, I think that his point totals were much lower than they should have been last season(The playoff performance was more like what I'd expect) and that if he actually gets to play with Benn and Seguin it's going to be disgusting.

Oh, he also is an excellent PP playmaker. I'm not sure about what Stars have in that department.

Morry83

14-90-91
Mar 16, 2013
I'd prefer Elie on the 4th line over McKenzie. McKenzie is a hard worker and I like his physical game, but that's about it. I don't know if he's ever won a fight, so that doesn't help his cause either.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
I'm am so estatic! Perfect off-season so far after a dreadful season.

Wouldn't mind Nuke coming back, but then again, I am happy it creates icetime for some of our youngsters in Shore, Ritchie and Janmark.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
He said Montreal matched Dallas' offer after he had already accepted it.

So much for "no more negotiating" on Bergevin's part.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007

Someone else on the conference call said Radulov thought it would be unfair to back out.

Beltv

Apr 13, 2017
Wow. Congrats guys, this makes Dallas a very scary team and deep. Hope you guys can become the team to take over the Central. Can't stand Chicago.

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Congrats!

And happy i can cheer for Radulov again.

You are going to love him. So much passion, creativity and sheer anger on ice. I expected better 16/17 season from him, points wise (it wasn't bad by any means), but that can turn around quickly. One thing that stands out with him is that the large amount of points come from moves that should almost deserve 2 points.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
Congrats guys on that signing.

Although I'm effing pissed right now at the management of my team.

I hope we finish last and fire that clown.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad