Confirmed with Link: Stars sign Alexander Radulov (5 Years, $6.25M AAV)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
how many points does he put up next year

200? 250?

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
The one thing you can say is Dallas probably is doing as much work to prove to Seguin they're serious as the Islanders are with Tavares right now.

Seguin can sign an extension on July 1st, 2018, and I imagine that's something the Stars want to get done.

This has the be the most money they've spent in an off-season, correct? I'm not talking just cap era because I think that's obvious. I'm thinking this probably has to be more in terms of cash than most big Hick's summers.

It's never good to build in free agency, but I think they made decent risky moves on longer terms with Bishop and Radulov.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Offense driver, great hands, good vision and very strong on the puck, wins his 1 on 1 battles regularly. Will wear down because he plays at high intensity all the time.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Has any team had a better offseason (on paper, obviously - it could all have fizzled out by January) in recent memory?

Hitchcock, Bishop, Heiskanen, Oettinger, Methot, Hanzal, and now Radulov. Also acquired some solid depth. And yet we still look fine for the future in terms of cap.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Offense driver, great hands, good vision and very strong on the puck, wins his 1 on 1 battles regularly. Will wear down because he plays at high intensity all the time.

I enjoyed his battles in the playoffs. He'd go to hard areas and would fight for the puck. He also was full of emotion and fun to watch.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007

Given that Nashville situation ... says a lot that Hamhuis and Fiddler still spoke highly of him.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Got to assume he's including Hanzal in that group. Probably does mean Spezza to wing.

“Alexander is a dynamic playmaker with top-end speed and skill,” said Nill. “To add a forward of this stature to our lineup makes our top-six as deep and talented as any group in this League.”

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Hard to say after Benn-Seguin-Radulov. It could be ....

Janmark-Hanzal-Spezza
Roussel-Faksa-Ritchie
McKenzie-Shore-Cracknell

Forgot about Pitlick ... I think he'd play over Cracknell.

Benn-Seguin-Radulov
Janmark-Hanzal-Spezza
Roussel-Faksa-Ritchie
McKenzie-Shore-Pitlick

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
Congrats, Dallas. Maybe you guys could sign Jagr, too?

Again, I know... :laugh:

Julius Honka is expected to make the team full-time next season, correct? Are there any other prospect(s) who could graduate to NHL from AHL/juniors for you? Jason Dickinson for bottom 6 role? Or Guryanov?

What's the expected full line-up for Dallas as of now?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad