Pre-Game Talk: Stars @ Sens Jan. 29. The Return of Mr. Giggles Part 2 Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010
Did you miss the goals Nyquist, Stamkos and others have scored by skating around our entire team this season? Here's a refresher...

Make special note of the fact that there is no one wearing #19 on our team.

What you think that Cameron can completely change the defensive structure after 7 games? Lol.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I agree. The first three lines are intriguing, but the 4th could use Legwand over Neil. Maybe they want to see Lazar play centre.

Legwand can play LW and Condra is a natural RW. They have Neil in for the toughness and potential of providing a spark (hit or fight) when needed.

Neil Lazar and Condra are all right handed shots; I really don't think this setup gives Lazar much of a shot at showcasing himself as a center. He's either giving a forehand pass to a guy on his off-wing, or making a backhand pass to Neil, who doesn't exactly have the softest hands. I imagine that line will be doing a lot of dump and chasing. It will be a hard working line though...

Last edited:

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Chiasson in & Legwand out ... hum maybe BM will try & move Legwand at the deadline. I guess this means that Pageau & Lazar will be the 3rd & 4th line centres tonight.

WhiteLight*

I'm not a huge fan of Legwand but how in the hell is he sitting out right now

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
I like the lines, seems like they're putting two hot guys with a cold guy... Lets hope it works. Also Lazar is getting one tonight:)

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I like the lines, seems like they're putting two hot guys with a cold guy... Lets hope it works. Also Lazar is getting one tonight:)

As Mickelbot pointed out the fourth line is all right-handed shots

I expect them to play good defense but generate very little offense: the only player that is decent at generating offense on that line is Condra

Think about that for a second

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
As Mickelbot pointed out the fourth line is all right-handed shots

I expect them to play good defense but generate very little offense: the only player that is decent at generating offense on that line is Condra

Think about that for a second

He's been a stud lately (minus finishing on his chances).

UltimateHKY

Senators – Preview – Jan. 29th, 2015 (Game #47) vs. Dallas

Difference Maker: The MacArthur and Turris break-up. The combo is taking a break for the time being, as goals have been hard to come by for both players. In his first 12 games, Clarke exploded for seven goals. Over his last 33, MacArthur’s only scored six times and he’s gone scoreless over his last four. As for Turris, he’s struggled to score all year long. After scoring just three times in his first 15 games, Kyle has scored six goals over his past 31. But that’s not the staggering part. So far this season, he has gone at least 10 consecutive games without scoring a goal on two different occasions. And if Cameron can’t get him out of his current goal-scoring funk by the end of Tuesday, you can make it three. But I, for one, am hopeful that today’s line changes will wake this team up for good.

Article here: http://ultimatehockeynetwork.com/uhn-│-senators-preview-jan-29th-2015-game-47-vs-dallas/

www.UltimateHockeyNetwork.com
@joshwald @UltimateHKY

Let us know if you have any interest contributing for us at UHN. We're always looking for more writers passionate about hockey! [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad