Stars Players Inquiry Thread (Fantasy and Otherwise)

haulinbass

Mar 6, 2014
What do you guys expect out of Klingberg? Not only for the upcoming season but over the next few years.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
He only played 65 games, many of which he was not on the power play. There's no reason to think he won't keep up a .6ppg pace and it's possible he could exceed it.

Church Hill

I'd drink it
Nov 16, 2007
Who would you rather own: Lehtonen or Nemo? I like the former and think he's the superior goalie but I don't know how much he'll play.

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
Thanks for the response. You think at seasons end he'll have split about equal time with Nemo, or that the former Shark will be designated as purely a backup at some point?

It should be equal for the start and after that they'll probably just go with whoever has the hot hand.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Thanks for the response. You think at seasons end he'll have split about equal time with Nemo, or that the former Shark will be designated as purely a backup at some point?

It should be equal for the start and after that they'll probably just go with whoever has the hot hand.

This. If I had to guess, we'll see Lehtonen get about 50 starts and Niemi about 30, assuming there are no injuries.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
How many points is everyone expecting Spezza to get this season? More because he'll have better wingers this year, or less because he's a year older and may lose PP time to Sharp?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
How has Spezza looked in general the first few games? I mean besides his 4 in 3. Is he creating a lot of offence or is he punching above his weight at the moment? He's always been my favourite player and I've only seen the highlights of his goals/assist, but surrounded by smart players and having had a year to adjust I think he could outproduce what he did last year if his back holds up.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
How has Spezza looked in general the first few games? I mean besides his 4 in 3. Is he creating a lot of offence or is he punching above his weight at the moment? He's always been my favourite player and I've only seen the highlights of his goals/assist, but surrounded by smart players and having had a year to adjust I think he could outproduce what he did last year if his back holds up.

Good. He doesn't appear to be creating a lot of offense, but that's because he doesn't usually get involved in the crazy rush trading the Stars tend to do. He's a steady veteran presence when we need one, but what can anyone tell about 3 games?

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
How many points do you think Goligoski will get this year? And how has he looked so fat?

We're trading for Byfuglien and Goligoski wants to make him feel more at home and welcome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad