Stars Players Inquiry Thread (Fantasy and Otherwise)

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Nichushkin is scratched again. McKenzie will play.

If you're asking because you have Nichushkin on your fantasy team, then I worry about your fantasy team.

I have him as well, and I only get a few trades for the season. Do you see him actually getting more then 40 points this year?

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Does anyone think Esa Lindell will get called up this year or is the team more likely to let him marinate all year in the A?

There's no hurry, and I imagine Johns' style would give him an advantage in terms of who gets the call. Even if Lindell is playing well enough to force the issue, it's hard to make room for him with how things are going right now.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Does anyone think Esa Lindell will get called up this year or is the team more likely to let him marinate all year in the A?

There would have to likely be a string of Injuries or a trade, otherwise just let him marinate.

Goligoski, Demers, Benn, Jokipakka, Oleksiak, Nemeth all can play the Left side with Oleksiak and Nemeth have only had 1 game yet.

I'd love to see him get a game though, excited to see him live.

bWo*

How is Jason Demers? Im dropping Tyler Myers simply because of his horrid +/-. I also have Spezza and Goligoski and they've been pretty good

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
How is Jason Demers? Im dropping Tyler Myers simply because of his horrid +/-. I also have Spezza and Goligoski and they've been pretty good

Great pickup at the moment, but no guarantee that the success continues.

Ub the Bub

Feb 9, 2010
I don't know anything about fantasy but Demers has been awesome, god I hope we re-sign him. Daddy needs a new contract.
Agreed. At this point I rather resign Demers and letting Goligoski walk this summer. Demers is a righty, younger, most likely cheaper to resign and right now he's quite frankly playing better hockey. Keeping both might not be responsible cap management and if so, given a choice I prefer Demers right now.

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
How has Devin Shore looked? Canuck fan here, who has been following him and Hutton since their first year in Maine. He's had a big start to the AHL season and now gets called up.

I am in a big league: 20 team, 40 player roster, every cat you can imagine, so these kinds of players are valuable. Shore is on waivers to enter the ESPN system. Would you use a waiver claim on him?

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
How has Devin Shore looked? Canuck fan here, who has been following him and Hutton since their first year in Maine. He's had a big start to the AHL season and now gets called up.

I am in a big league: 20 team, 40 player roster, every cat you can imagine, so these kinds of players are valuable. Shore is on waivers to enter the ESPN system. Would you use a waiver claim on him?

Probably not. Snag Faksa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad