Rumor: Stars frontrunner for Karlsson, Ryan not involved (MOD #1240)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Man the NHL has suddenly taken a violent turn towards becoming like the NBA where the rich teams get richer, as far as talent is concerned.

Parity be damned.

A garbage team like the Knights got to the SCF. parity

member 290103

Wasn't trying to irritate anyone, actually. And I'll address you however I feel, thanks very much.

I just find your childish tantrums regarding Dallas's GM to be amusing, that's all. You gonna beat that dead horse forever, or what's the plan there? :laugh:

Look, son, I am fine with the barbs, I just think comrade was a bit weak. Let's not try and cover up the lameness of that irritant attempt though by claiming that's not what it was. Stick with "champ" or try something more innovative.

member 290103

Dallas is out and I could not be happier. I hope Nill enjoys his putrid defense all year long, and misses the playoffs yet again.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
Just keep letting it out, understand you're hurting a stars fan right now. Understandable.
Im glad we didn't get Karlsson and or Tavares so why would i be hurting? I mean if Dallas could ice worst team in the league for 1/3 of a decade and we could have 3 lottery picks in 4 years it would not be to difficult to build a quality team now would it?

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
It's crazy to me how any rumour from any twitter account is taken for its word at this point in the off season. I get its slow and everyone is hungry for news but come on.

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
0 chance he gets traded for Karlsson. You heard it here first folks.

I mean youre right who in their right mind would ever trade Sergachev for Erik Karlsson. They would have to be crazy to do such a thing. Adding the best d man in the nhl for a player that might be a top pairing d someday.
They already have the League's best d man.

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
Karlsson is a special player. Top 3 player in the league (let's say top 5 for sure). Players like him NEVER get traded. This is a special situation.

Just like - Tavares as UFA was special situation. It was all fine and all for some fans to say "yeah but if player X is making 8M$, Tavares is at most worth 8.5$M". If a team was ready to pay him 13M+ a year, it's supply and demand.

Players like Karlsson never get traded. If the team trading him gets to sign him as part of the trade - expect a very, very high price.
And expect Karlsson to ask for a very high price as well.

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
Karlsson might be one of the best defensemen of all time. To me, if you aren't willing to move a prospect with 0 games in north america for that there is something wrong. I would move a lot of Karlsson.
I think we have to hear Karlsson's salary demands first.

Jordan Belfort

Jan 13, 2016
Anaheim CA
Do some research before hitting the reply button and save yourself the embarrassment of not know what the hell you are talking about. Defense wasn't the issue, secondary scoring was.
You have no idea what you’re talking about. Dallas had and always has had one of the worst defense’s in the league.

Jordan Belfort

Jan 13, 2016
Anaheim CA
I understand why Dallas fans don’t want to give up Miro, but that doesn’t mean we should trade him for less than Miro because Dallas might have cap issues.

If there’s no deal to be made, there’s no deal to be made.
Because apparently a prospect is better than one of the greatest defenseman of all time. Never change HF and stars fans. Next we will hear that Ritchie is better than Tavares

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
You have no idea what you’re talking about. Dallas had and always has had one of the worst defense’s in the league.
Last season:
Dallas was tied for 6th in GA
Dallas was tied for 6th in GA/G
Dallas was 4th in SA/G
Dallas was 12th in SF/G

So please tell me how is that one of the worst teams in terms of defense last season.

I'll wait.....

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Dread It. Run From It. Destiny Still Arrives

Destiny still arrives, eh?

50+ years, it sure is taking its' sweet time. :p:

Because apparently a prospect is better than one of the greatest defenseman of all time. Never change HF and stars fans. Next we will hear that Ritchie is better than Tavares

Sure. You just let us know when that happens. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad