Rumor: Stars frontrunner for Karlsson, Ryan not involved (MOD #1240)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
if dallas is the front runner without ryan then of course heskinanen is involved. if he wasn't how the heck would they be the front runner?

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Heiskanen is arguably the 2nd or 3rd best prospect in the PLANET. Would Dallas part with him in this deal, but would Ottawa want to deal with Dallas and not get him? I figure Ottawa would demand him as part of it. But that GM of Ottawa, yikes

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Why? They need secondary scoring forwards. As of right now they have Nichuskin, Ritchie, Janmark, Spezza, Hanzal, Shore, Faksa as their "secondary" guys..
EK is a PPG player. Does it matter if the goals and points come from a D or F?

Reactions: derriko

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
if dallas is the front runner without ryan then of course heskinanen is involved. if he wasn't how the heck would they be the front runner?

I'd hope for Dallas it's Lindell++ and not Heiskanen.

Heiskanen has franchise potential, and 1 would think his ELC is worth damm gold to Dallas, and would be if they add Karlsson.

Seguin+Benn+Karlsson will be making 30M combined soon.

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
I'd hope for Dallas it's Lindell++ and not Heiskanen.

Heiskanen has franchise potential.

I don't think dallas is getting a signed erik karlsson for that. any team would beat that offer.

Reactions: MXD

ohmyjlord

Fan...with a brain.
Mar 9, 2008
Montreal
To not only get Karlsson without Ryan...but also being considered the front-runner ? Yeah, my guess is Heiskanen would have to involved. I don't see any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad