Post-Game Talk: Stars 3, Pens 2 - Kunitz Not Enough To Overcome Murray's Glove, Undesperate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
giphy.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Honestly - it's what they deserved. The effort/desperation is not there. I get it... we have injuries. Oh well. The effort has to be there. It's just not.

Murray was great but those gloves can't be rebounds. That was on him.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Make some moves JR. This team isn't as good as you think it is. Get rid of the forward who sinks every line he's on first please.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
100% on Murray. 3 free goals high glove side.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

you can't believe this, can you? Shots 32-20 against and you're gonna blame the goalie for losing by 1 goal? First off, he's why we weren't already losing entering the 3rd. Second, we only score 2 against Dallas? 20 shots against Dallas? Come on. Murray was a part of the issue, but my goodness 100%? No, that's just idiotic.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
100% on Murray. 3 free goals high glove side.

You're very predictable at least.

3rd goal is clearly on him. 1st not at all and 2nd weird bounce but for the sake of argument I'll give you that one too.

Murray is the only reason they were winning in the first 2 periods.

Overall though he had a rough game by his standards.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Honestly - it's what they deserved. The effort/desperation is not there. I get it... we have injuries. Oh well. The effort has to be there. It's just not.

Murray was great but those gloves can't be rebounds. That was on him.

If this is what happens against Dallas, tomorrow night in Chicago should be interesting . . .

giphy.gif

EDIT: BTW, Cole, imagine if Murray isn't traded and he has a period like the third tonight in a game the Pens lose to go down 3-2 in a series. I'm sure everyone will be on board and 100% behind Sully's decision to go with Murray in game 6. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad