Online Series: Star Wars: the Bad Batch season 2

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
There were definitely some poor episodes in this season but I thought the ones that followed the main story were great SW content. The jump of visual quality from S1 and rebels was very impressive, the environments look so much better.

Honestly has outshined the Mandolorian in a lot of respects for me.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Have a feeling Tech is still alive because they never found the body. Disney Star Wars loves to bring back characters. I thought the action was really good in this one. Loved seeing more of the commandos. Knew Cid would betray them. f*** her. Another meh season overall. And did they seriously tell us that they did all that work to capture Omega just to get the lead scientist to work with them? That can't be the only reason right? I assumed it was because they did something special with cloning Omega they haven't been able to do before but apparently not because she has a sister. This whole show is such a mess.
Interesting to see the change from the prior episode where Howser was rescued to this past week. Used stun setting.

With the commando clones also firing regular blasts. Interesting that with the current decommissioning of clones that the commandos have no issues continuing to follow order when they are supposed to think more for themselves which is why they were promoted to small commando units.

Last edited:

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Fine with it only going 3 seasons. It's a good story and time period, but at the same time I don't think this is a long story.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Fine with it only going 3 seasons. It's a good story and time period, but at the same time I don't think this is a long story.
Around half of this season was meh in terms of storyline development. Hopefully they make the episodes count.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad