Movies: Star Wars: Episode VIII THE LAST JEDI (NO SPOILERS - Use the other thread for spoilers)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I'm drawing a blank for this, The Clone Wars (TV Show)?
Yeah, they released a movie theatrically as a lead in for the show. It was nowhere near as good as the show though, which was excellent.

It's still part of canon and was released in theatres, so I include it in my list.

Reactions: Nizdizzle

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Now that I've slept on it, I give it 9/10. I have a few nitpicks that bring it down a notch, but it's still an excellent movie.

Think I'm gonna see it again in IMAX 3D. There's a scene that I think will drop my jaw in that format.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Now that I've slept on it, I give it 9/10. I have a few nitpicks that bring it down a notch, but it's still an excellent movie.

Think I'm gonna see it again in IMAX 3D. There's a scene that I think will drop my jaw in that format.

I’d give it a 8.5/10. Few flaws, but the more and more I think about it, the happier I am. I’m excited to watch it again soon - may even be seeing it tonight again already.

Psyfer

Mar 1, 2008
Toronto
5/10 is my final review for the movie and unless your a hardcore star wars fan probably its better to wait for netflix bluray to watch it, overall I would rank it below the Original trilogy, TFA, Rogue One and RotS

Reactions: Hockeyisl1fe

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
7.5/10, the middle act is pretty drawn out and there’s a bit too much comic relief but aside from those aspects, it’s good

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
My current rankings sit as:

The Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
The Last Jedi
The Force Awakens
Return of the Jedi
Rogue One
Revenge of the Sith
Attack of the Clones
The Phantom Menace

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
My current rankings sit as:

The Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
The Last Jedi
The Force Awakens
Return of the Jedi
Rogue One
Revenge of the Sith
Attack of the Clones
The Phantom Menace

I don't rank RO with the rest of the movies because I don't think standalones should be in the mix.

So mine is

RotJ
ANH
ESB
TFA/TLJ/RotS tie
TPM
AoTC

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
At the time of writing Rey had one movie. So it's not fair to base an entire Arc. I was basing off episode 1 for Anakin and episode 4 for Luke. If you truly try and tell me Anakin was not one in PM then there's no way Rey is one.

Anakin was definitely not one in TPM, all that he succeeded at was winning the pod race, which was established it was the first time he ever finished a race in his life let alone win, and he accidentally took off in the Naboo fighter and accidentally shot torpedoes which hit the power(?) causing the ship to blow up

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
5/10 is my final review for the movie and unless your a hardcore star wars fan probably its better to wait for netflix bluray to watch it, overall I would rank it below the Original trilogy, TFA, Rogue One and RotS
I think its the hardcore Star Wars fans that are taking the most issue with the movie lol. Myself included.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Anakin was definitely not one in TPM, all that he succeeded at was winning the pod race, which was established it was the first time he ever finished a race in his life let alone win, and he accidentally took off in the Naboo fighter and accidentally shot torpedoes which hit the power(?) causing the ship to blow up
Lol okay. You can think what you want and so will I.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm going with 8/10

I liked way more than I didn't. Probably cause I'm open minded to changes within the lore.

And since everyone else is doing it

ESB 9.5
ANH 9
TLJ 8
RotJ/TFA 7.5
R1 6.5/10
RotS 5.5/10
AotC 3.5/10
TPM 3/10

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
saw it last night. i enjoyed it. mark hamill, finn,rey had some good moments. gave it 8/10 i liked rogue one better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad