Post-Game Talk: Star VS Yotes #56 (Over 1000)

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
2 bad penalties at the start of the 1st and 2nd, terrible 2nd period in general. No compete for loose pucks in the offensive zone, terrible zone entry with the extra man. Brutal hockey to watch.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
What's to be said, I would not be surprised if we miss the playoffs. This team has lost all the important games this year.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
Please to have wasted another 3 hours of my exciting life watching the Coyotes attempt to play hockey.

No coach.

No captain.

No spirit.

No effort.

No balls.

No results.

Smith did show up, though.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
We aren't playing "coyotes" hockey this year. What gives? It's not like our roster is less talented than in previous years, what's so different other than the lack of effort?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Post game mood has me wanting to trade everyone not named Hanzal, OEL, Z, and Vermette. Bunch of ****ing floaters with no heart this year, including Doan.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
Please to have wasted another 3 hours of my exciting life watching the Coyotes attempt to play hockey.

No coach.

No captain.

No spirit.

No effort.

No balls.

No results.

Smith did show up, though.

Your posts always bring a smile to my face :) I agree with no spirit and no results

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
We aren't playing "coyotes" hockey this year. What gives? It's not like our roster is less talented than in previous years, what's so different other than the lack of effort?

The coach has lost the room. Pure and simple. No one listening to the coach anymore.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
Post game mood has me wanting to trade everyone not named Hanzal, OEL, Z, and Vermette. Bunch of ****ing floaters with no heart this year, including Doan.

Doan is a shocker. He's a shadow of his former self after that tick-flu episode.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Thanks for the friendly hospitality in the GDT. I'll try posting in Yote GDT's more often now, I usually just like to watch the game in peace but today seemed like as good of a time as ever to post in the GDT.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Thanks for the friendly hospitality in the GDT. I'll try posting in Yote GDT's more often now, I usually just like to watch the game in peace but today seemed like as good of a time as ever to post in the GDT.

Thanks for coming

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe

I am the same way. I like to post during intermissions but I sacrificed for a cause ..good or bad I don't know but it was a cause

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad