Oh, I can't wait to hear San Jose crying about the refs. :popcorn:

And yes, there were some bad calls.

And they also killed them all.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Oh, I can't wait to hear San Jose crying about the refs. :popcorn:

And yes, there were some bad calls.

And they also killed them all.
And one of those bad calls resulted in the Sharks' only two goals somehow. Otherwise the Blues have very much limited SJ to not many great chances.

Reactions: Bruinaura

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Sure but then you need to throw Meier in there.

SJS has 5 of the top 10 players in terms of points in the playoffs.

On paper and in stats they are very concerning to me.

They’ve also played the most games. In P/GP they have one guy in the top 15.

They’ve scored 51 goals, same amount as the Bruins, only they’ve allowed 12 more goals (43 to 31)

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
In case the Bruins should advance to the Finals ... I just want no piece of Erik Karlsson.
I'm aware he's not at his Ottawa level of play, but we all know he can take over a series. The rest of the team doesn't really bother me. We got Bergeron to shut down Couture.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
In case the Bruins should advance to the Finals ... I just want no piece of Erik Karlsson.
I'm aware he's not at his Ottawa level of play, but we all know he can take over a series. The rest of the team doesn't really bother me. We got Bergeron to shut down Couture.
Erik Karlsson is a shell of himself.

5 of 13 points on PP, 4 total points in last 9 games. His skating hasn't been great, and is still a liability defensively.

He's not the same guy that torched them in round 1 two years ago. Not even close.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
I am not overly impressed by either of San Jose or St. Louis.

The Blues have been the turning the puck over like crazy and their PP looks bad.

San Jose doesn't have great goaltending.

The way to beat the Bruins, (if they get past the Canes) is with speed and neither team seems to be overly fast through the neutral zone. At least their speed isn't close to what Toronto brought.

The teams I least wanted to face in a potential final were Calgary and Winnipeg and they're long gone.

Reactions: LouisSleigher

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Someone should have got em for the TDL

If I were a GM, I'd ship half of that team in white off to the Gulag. I mean, it's like they weren't even trying. Did you see that lazy defense on Mad Vlad's first goal? Shocking....

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003

My thoughts exactly...add in Burns and that's a team I don't want to face.

Obviously, all the teams that remain are good, but I'd be more comfortable with them playing the Blues at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad