GDT: Stanley Cup Playoffs VI: Conference Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Bring 'em on. I'll take anybody.
Ultimately you just have to beat the team in front of you. That's why I don't care about all the talk about the supposed easy road for the Bruins this far. Columbus swept the best regular season team and deserved to advance. Carolina swept their series and deserved to advance. That's all there is to it.

Greyhounds

Sep 30, 2005
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Ultimately you just have to beat the team in front of you. That's why I don't care about all the talk about the supposed easy road for the Bruins this far. Columbus swept the best regular season team and deserved to advance. Carolina swept their series and deserved to advance. That's all there is to it.
Yes. Right now I think the Blues are the better of the two teams, which is a far cry from the way this series started. However, I think we also match up better against the Blues; they play more of a similar style. In the end, we have to beat who we have to beat.

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
Give me STL...they kind of remind me of Carolina in that outside of a few guys, no one on their team really scares me offensively. In fact, their GF-GA this year was almost identical to Carolina.

Meanwhile, San Jose has Pavelski, Couture, Kane, Hertl, Meier, Burns, Karlsson (I know he’s not 100%, but I still have bad memories from 2017). Although they did give up more goals that STL this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad