Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals Historic Quadruple-Assed GDT Stanley Cup Finals | Game #7 | St. Louis Blues @ Boston Bruins | Giving it everything I got!

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Rask is conns Smythe 100% no matter who wins sadly
Fine, let him have the Conn Smythe. Whatever. As long as we're hoisting the Cup.

I would trade 10 straight losing seasons to win this game. Without so much as a second thought.
I'd take being in the league basement for the rest of my life and give my left nut for a win tonight. Might even do the latter without a sedative if need be.

Reactions: Vladys Gumption

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
Two things for tonight.

#1 Hopefully O'Reilly rubbed off on the players.

#2 Hopefully Army gave the pre-speech game with his famous quote. "You need to take the knife & jam it through their eye & into their brain & kill them."

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
I just want to say it has a been a pleasure and an honour sharing the Blues journey this season with all of you here on Blues HF. I have really enjoyed conversing with each and every one of you. A special thanks for those who have returned for this playoff run. I will be at work. Go Blues!!!

8o7uPoZ.jpg

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
Reasons Blues will win:
  • Better on the road than at home.
  • Came back from "they're done now" situation in every series.
  • Binnington will be on his game.
  • Many of you "know" in your hearts that they won't.
LGB!

Reactions: Spektre

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
I’ve had vivid visions of the Blues winning the cup, but thought it would happen last game. Remember the play where Parayko tipped the puck just left of the post last game? I had a dream the night before of that exact same play, except Parayko scored (seriously, it’s weird - it was the EXACT same play, with Parayko scoring to left of Rask on a tip). It was not to be. This game will be different.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Leaf4Life79

Jun 30, 2018
St. Thomas, ON
Before this series even started, I said the Blue's were going to take it!

I am pumped for this game! PLEASE WIN ! 'for various reasons that is =D'

Lets go Bluuuuuuuuuuuues!

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Leafs fan here. Please win this blues. Your team has outplayed then 5v5 and are a much more likeable team. Stay out of the box and get one early. Get ready St. Louis the Cup will be yours in a few hours.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
If someone has souls to give for a win tonight, herbs to burn, whatever the f*** it takes, for the love of all that is holy (or unholy - whatever works) please make sure to get it done now.

Reactions: Vladys Gumption

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad