Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals Historic Quadruple-Assed GDT Stanley Cup Finals | Game #7 | St. Louis Blues @ Boston Bruins | Giving it everything I got!

Tarasenkshow

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis, MO
Historically, the Blues have always made me nervous in the playoffs. Don't get me wrong....deep inside I am TERRIFIED right now. Once the puck drops, this team has always put me at ease. This team IS different from all the others. The ultimate prize, the respect for our organization and validation that our 50+ years of frustration all hang on the line tonight. This time is ours. The next one is better.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
NORRIS DIVISION = BEST DIVISION

LET'S GO BLUES!!!!

075DEBD9-6C57-4318-9181-7B3AF447B931.0.0.JPG

Rarename91

Jan 18, 2019
I want the Blues to play a heavy, physical, clean game. Except on Marchand. I want someone to use his patented "undercut" on him and plaster him.

I don't want Rask run but I want people crowding him and taking his eyes and space away.
Don't take any stupid penalties but if there's punches thrown (Chara), punch back.

I don't want to see Backes raising the cup over his head. I refuse to watch that if Boston wins.
Rask is conns Smythe 100% no matter who wins sadly

Instl

Dec 21, 2011
St. Louis
Who cares what the Boston board is taking about?

Nevermind the fact that it’s a bigger market so it shouldn’t be surprising that they have more posts.

You may not care and that’s cool.

BTW, St. Louis is a bigger market when you take in the metropolitan area, where most of the fans are.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
If Bortuzzo is out I am going to be very disappointed in Berube. He is honestly playing better than Edmundson, and now someone has to play their "off" side. It is also a ****ty thing to do to someone who given nothing but 100% in every game he has played. Yes he has made mistakes, but Eddy has been worse. I seriously wonder if Berube and Bortuzzo have issues. Stupid, just stupid. :(

Berube stated that "we have two horses over there" meaning Paryako & Pietrangelo are playing half the game each and Dunn-Gunnarsson-Edmundson will split the half the game Bouwmeester doesn't play.

I suspect that both Petro and Parayko are going to be pushing 30 minutes tonight and wouldn't be surprised if Paryako plays a little more. And that's absolutely the correct decision. May as well go out swinging and lean on your best players.

Xanadude

Jun 12, 2018
Ballwin
It's been the best season in Blues history. It's been a pleasure to be a poster this year...I hope that, four-ish hours from now, we are victorious!

But we might not be. Regardless, we've got a great, cost-controlled core. Win or lose, I love this team and know that, even if it doesn't happen tonight, this team can win a cup. Let's Go Blues!

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Well folks, I am on my way to the liquor store to help ease the nerves. Anyone need anything?
Just go in, when they ask if they can help you say "yes." When they ask if you know what you're looking for, point all around the store and say, "yes - all of it. ALL of it." Once you briefly explain why, they'll totally understand.

Reactions: Celtic Note

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->