Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals Historic Quadruple-Assed GDT Stanley Cup Finals | Game #7 | St. Louis Blues @ Boston Bruins | Giving it everything I got!

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis

GfSxu9P.gif

bVSXpAN.gif

VX1mTX3.png

7ohzqMX.gif

Oo8AmZZ.gif

7luskZg.png

gLJ5qLh.jpg
lAhkCKr.jpg
WmFk46V.jpg
M93jY7d.jpg
gQf7qC2.jpg
5FeyElT.jpg
BRan1UF.jpg
4eDQtEc.jpg
BUJ3Wii.jpg
kDAQJn0.jpg
035pd7I.jpg
yjQSO90.jpg
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
UFpE4Ep.jpg
yyUFweh.jpg
Qq2NDXJ.jpg
QdlR4Hj.jpg
IkfJkp6.jpg
fbHf0Kd.jpg
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
TpTrohU.jpg

IN0CgAw.png
8mFuw6E.jpg
DKQ0Jv7.jpg
qlGrXAW.jpg
iD3OTfA.jpg
sDHgLAk.jpg
6fzbRRK.jpg
X0ejIxQ.jpg
YtLkChI.jpg
Cq93dwV.jpg
QFwbiC1.jpg
m39TVge.jpg
k6Suozo.jpg
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
CxQdHRt.jpg
uevbw2h.jpg
OEW95EQ.jpg
Tp6PVS3.jpg
S6Wc7ZO.jpg
hdvlUGf.jpg
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
This is it. I've been waiting ~32 years for this day to come, and it's finally arrived. Time for the Blues to decide if they want to be Champs or if they want to regret this day for the rest of their lives. I think it will be the former because this team has done nothing but prove people wrong, and the majority of the hockey-world seems to think that the Bruins will prevail. Crow will be served, courtesy of YOUR ST. LOUIS BLUES.

2019 Cup Champs!!!

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
No matter what happens tonight this has been the greatest ride ever as a Blues fan. I'm very proud of this team and this organization.

We probably found our starting goalie, we've found a coach who works with this group and we have a good core. I'm beyond excited for tonight but I'm also excited for the future.

100% this, tonight is whatever it is...

This is easily the greatest Blues team of my lifetime, Think of all the great players, all the hall of fame skaters, all the hall of fame goalies, all the hall of fame coaches that have come through this organization and NOT A SINGLE TEAM has been as good as this one. Petro is the only Captain to win a finals game, Chief is the only coach to win a finals game, Bennington is the only goalie to win a finals game...

Not a single Hof'er on this team IMO and they are by far the greatest Blues TEAM of my lifetime (37 here)

Lets go Blues, I'm proud of this team and its been the must fun I've ever had following the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->