Stanley Cup Finals | Game #6 | Boston Bruins @ St. Louis Blues | NBC, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Boston needs the Bruins to win, otherwise the city will forget they have a hockey team. Let them forget the Celtics instead.

Reactions: Licentia

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Credit to Boston tonight. They played a hell of road game. I thought their defense did a great job protecting the middle and Rask was on top of his game tonight. As much as I would have loved to see the Blues win it on home ice tonight it was not to be. Game 7, Stanley Cup Finals here we come.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Read again, I said up until the Carlo bounce. After that the game was over.

The Carlo bounce is like example 645656 of Boston sports good fortune this millennium.

Like, how many notable breaks have gone their way as opposed to against?

SC2GM

May 16, 2016
STOP TAKING PENALTIES. Pretty much every game the Blues outplay the Bruins and then some guy takes a completely unnecessary penalty and the Bruins score on their first shot, and it completely changes the game.

Win or lose, one thing is for sure... fire everyone involved with running the Blues' powerplay and blackball them from ever getting another job.

AwesomeSince86

Apr 21, 2015
I mean, do what you want but yeah, Chara doesn’t do what Bortuzzo did every single game. That’s legitimately a fact.

Literally just jumped on Twitter and searched Chara and there't tons of people posting videos of him throwing punches in scrums.

Here's one of him hitting Sid when he's tied up. Does it all the time. The background music is pretty awful.

Reactions: Licentia

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Credit to Boston tonight. They played a hell of road game. I thought their defense did a great job protecting the middle and Rask was on top of his game tonight. As much as I would have loved to see the Blues win it on home ice tonight it was not to be. Game 7, Stanley Cup Finals here we come.
Will you be making any edits to your Bruins tombstones?

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
Literally just jumped on Twitter and searched Chara and there't tons of people posting videos of him throwing punches in scrums.

Here's one of him hitting Sid when he's tied up. Does it all the time. The background music is pretty awful.

Crosby probably "willed" that puck to hit Chara in the jaw, in game #4. It wouldn't surprise me to hear that he has some psychic powers...

Nasty! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad