Stanley Cup Finals | Game #6 | Boston Bruins @ St. Louis Blues | NBC, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
YSCRvrv.png

8SeYuNj.jpg

w2OafVW.jpg

p1UwEje.jpg

JvjEH2V.jpg

mY5y2Mj.jpg

y2Sz5gv.jpg

NWbN8sH.jpg

IHu7yBj.jpg

kRWBuuk.jpg

e4VEkkI.jpg

itwk8Zz.jpg

jmQWC3Q.jpg

YXtMcjo.jpg

UgJPjBc.jpg

BXywRwr.jpg

wydzUhU.jpg

HRfde4w.jpg

WXEnIC0.jpg

J2zrCAz.jpg

pyiDZfn.png

sLeHcUq.png

9joECXD.png

HuNLBnj.png

7BMCMEN.jpg

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I don't feel confident in Boston whatsoever, but it would be absolutely epic to see a comeback after the Blues fans gloating before the series is over. You would think 50 years of failure would instill some skepticism but I guess not.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I don't feel confident in Boston whatsoever, but it would be absolutely epic to see a comeback after the Blues fans gloating before the series is over. You would think 50 years of failure would instill some skepticism but I guess not.
How long did it take to come up with that smug post lol? Nobody is gloating. No blues fan is unaware of the history. Nice try though. I give your post a 3.5/10

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
How long did it take to come up with that smug post lol? Nobody is gloating. No blues fan is unaware of the history. Nice try though. I give your post a 3.5/10
Take a look at the OP lmao.

If the Bruins are able to pull this off, I would be happy to remind you. It would be enjoyable to dig up.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Yep.

Apparently the parade is planned and the paper already posted their victory.

I remember rumors that Vancouver had their parade planned too.

There’s a reason you have to win 4.

Reactions: Boston Bandit

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Blues are 11-2 (series) all time when up 3-2 in a series, including 2-0 with this squad in what were very strong G6 performances.
Losses: 2003 Vancouver when they were up 3-1 (team ravaged by flu) & 1996 Detroit Yzerman scoreless double OT.

There's some justification for this being our highest mountaintop of self-confidence in the team of all time, and we get to express that, just as you should give us hell for three days if we lose tonight, which we could.

Last edited:
Reactions: 68Blues

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I feel bad for Backes. He’s trying to win a Cup, and now he’s a healthy scratch in St Louis in an elimination game...so the Bruins can have 7 defenders.

I thought last game showed Chara can play. I thought it also showed the folly of 7 defenders. Surely a fired up (rested) Backes would have a bigger impact than a 7th defenseman.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad