GDT: Stanley Cup Finals | Game #6 | Boston Bruins @ St. Louis Blues | Lets Finish This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
YSCRvrv.png

8SeYuNj.jpg

w2OafVW.jpg

p1UwEje.jpg

JvjEH2V.jpg

mY5y2Mj.jpg

y2Sz5gv.jpg

NWbN8sH.jpg

IHu7yBj.jpg

kRWBuuk.jpg

e4VEkkI.jpg

itwk8Zz.jpg

jmQWC3Q.jpg

YXtMcjo.jpg

UgJPjBc.jpg

BXywRwr.jpg

wydzUhU.jpg

HRfde4w.jpg

WXEnIC0.jpg

J2zrCAz.jpg

pyiDZfn.png

sLeHcUq.png

9joECXD.png

HuNLBnj.png

7BMCMEN.jpg

Last edited:

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
Great GTD; hope it is true especially if Boston plays six D. Barbachev for Thomas...I'll take it if he's fixed.

Have to come out hard. Blues have dominated at the end of the series but hoping there aren't too many distractions (new kid!) Kevin Weeks says the Blues win...good enough for me. I'm dumping all my vcash into the game!

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
Today is me and my wife's first anniversary, and she agreed to watch the game with me at home. Hopefully at the end of the day I'll remember it as the anniversary of the Blues first Cup win!

In Chief we trust.

Hail to the Chief.

LGB!!!!

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Couldn’t really sleep last night. Surprisingly, It wasn’t nerves that had me tossing and turning, but excitement. We could actually have a Cup tonight. After decades of watching and waiting, there is a possibility that the wait could be over. It has sunk in a bit.

Now what do we do? Wait impatiently. It is going to be a day where it is tough to contain all the emotions stowed away over the years.

dutchblues

Sep 28, 2007
Heerhugowaard

Long time lurker on these boards (about 12 years now) and Blues fan since 1996 (Turgeon traded to St. Louis !!)

Very superstitious so didn't remove my old jersey that's still hanging on my couch since early march.

I'm waiting a long time for this, just like so many others, so bring the cup to St. Louis Boys !!

Blues.JPG
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad