Post-Game Talk: STANLEY CUP FINAL Tampa Bay is THE WINNER.

Who wins and in how many games?

• Tampa Bay in 4

• TB in 5

• TB in 6

• TB in 7

• Dallas in 4

• Dallas in 5

• Dallas in 6

• Dallas in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
I agree with you, but clearly recouping some of the lost revenues is the priority of the NHL and owners.

We're quite possibly seeing the beginning of a second wave of covid already, so I wouldn't be at all shocked if things go quickly awry with the plans for the 20 - 21 season.

Right now they can play infront of empty seats since they dont have to pay their players , yes they are giving them playoffs bonuses but it's not like a full salary . IF/when they will resume , if they do it infront of empty seat again i doubt that the TV deal and the revenu from the publicity will be enough to pay everyone . The NHL is not like the NBA and the NFL they need the revenue from the ticket sales , so if the Covid turn into worts like we all expect , the NHL will be in bad shape . The owners wont be able to pay their players if we are still in a covid situation. Call me crazy but part of me expect hockey fall 2021 at best

Reactions: groovejuice

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
Tampa was the 7th heaviest team in the league at the beginning of the season and have since added Coleman, Goodrow, Bogosian, and Maroon.

Idk the Stars are a big team but so are Tampa and I don't see how that's going to be an x factor here. The smallest TB dman is Shattenkirk at 6'0 and Hedman is a monster and plays half the game.

Tampa is in the final for a reason, I agree, but the onus remains on their skill guys.

Kwikwi

Feb 13, 2009
Only bolt goal hitting 22 skates.

Long playoffs, the little injuries plus the heavy Dallas team might cost them

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Who has Joel Hanley, Jamie Oleksiak and Joel Kiviranta in their pools?

4 goals total in the regular season and 3 tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavePeak

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Dallas did what they had to do against a tired Tampa team. All bets are off if they can take game two. One thing for sure I don't think they can get away with the rope-a-dope they pulled on those western clubs.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Tampa has the team to overcome this loss but the odds are against them. Teams winning game one are now 19-3 winning the series in this years playoffs.

Reactions: Doc McKenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad