Post-Game Talk: STANLEY CUP FINAL Tampa Bay is THE WINNER.

Who wins and in how many games?

• Tampa Bay in 4

• TB in 5

• TB in 6

• TB in 7

• Dallas in 4

• Dallas in 5

• Dallas in 6

• Dallas in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Picked Bolts in 6. Don't think Stars goaltending will hold up against TB, but Dallas is big & strong. They'll challenge TB, but not enough to win.

Reactions: Rapala

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I’m just glad Covid cup will be over Sep 30 or sooner.

never got any excitement once Habs got bounced. And even then.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I think Tampa will win.

But man would I ever like to see Radulov star in a Dallas win - and make MB look totally foolish.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
I will probably end up voting tomorrow before the game. I am very surprised at Dallas being there and other than Seguin, everyone really pulled their weight. I think if Point is back at 75%, Tampa Bay wins this. If Dallas wants to win, they will have to go after Tampa's dmen, especially, Sergachev, Shattenkirk and Hedman. Dallas has several big bodied forwards that can skate.

I know I will have my eyes on Heiskanen. With Kucherov and Hedman they are the 3 best players in this series. There is one thing that impressed me with Heiskanen is that, when he makes a mistake, he often makes up for it with a good defensive play and gets the puck back at times.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I think Tampa will win.

But man would I ever like to see Radulov star in a Dallas win - and make MB look totally foolish.

Stars have pretty much been written off in the last couple of series, and I expect they will be written off once again here against tampa, but if they do win, what a path they have taken.

To get through a gauntlet of Colorado, Vegas, and tampa with your #2 goalie.... That's as impressive as it can get.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
When is the draft? And had NHL hinted what and when new season will be like?

Last time i checked the draft will be arround oct 6 and as for the new season i heard dec 1st or Jan 1st .Nothing is set in stone for the new season yet , they are speculating.

They still want to play 82 games , but it's looking more and more like a 60 + season, with alot of back to back and 3 games in 4 nights

Last edited:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Last time i checked the draft will be arround oct 6 and as for the new season i heard dec 1st or Jan 1st .Nothing is set in stone for the new season yet , they are speculating.

They still want to play 82 games , but it's looking more and more like a 60 + season, with alot of back to back and 3 games in 4 nights

I remember reading perhaps as little as a 48 game season. It really depends on how many venues and how much travel will be involved. I guarantee the league will be watching very closely to see what happens with the NFL which is a logistics nightmare compared to the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad