• Yes

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Hole

Oct 2, 2011
Woodbine, GA
I expect to see a different team tonight. Hopefully more play along the boards and no more of those passes in the middle that constantly got picked off. Just win.

Reactions: PSLguy

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA

thanks.

wtf? how is the media not pressing or even asking about this? is he done for the year?

I know we managed with dalpe in for lomberg in the Bs series but Lou out worries me - he was a big part of the 3rd line's effectiveness forechecking. and he also popped in a few, too. we need his size. will be interesting to see if Maurice mixes up the lines a little. maybe throw staal on the third line?

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
What did I miss about Luostarinen? I thought Maurice said he was ok and that was 10 ago…

He’s not a game changer, but not having him on the third line mean that this 3rd becomes weaker and that we can’t have a legit 4th line.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
1685984643727.png

(they just deleted the tweet. But here it is for those that missed it.)

What an unfortunate tweet. Wasnt Mandalay Bay the hotel where shots were fired from in 2017?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GermanPanther

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
What did I miss about Luostarinen? I thought Maurice said he was ok and that was 10 ago…

He’s not a game changer, but not having him on the third line mean that this 3rd becomes weaker and that we can’t have a legit 4th line.

nothing's been said and (par for the course) nobody's apparently asked about it. he's just absent.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
I always have love for the tough guys. But my memory for this guy will probably always be him on his back getting punched in the stummy by Kane. Haha

-ghoste
They should know by now that they should not poke the bear... they learnt nothing from TOR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad