Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Not gonna lie, I haven’t voted in a single one of these polls since we started them. Not starting now.
Me neither lmfao

20230602_194527.jpg

This f***er right here would could get me hyped up for pickle racing dawg

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany

Omfg I love this dickhead

I love his own reaction about the greatest and funniest thing we alived here in Florida from a Coach.
As the other saw it too, also funny the reaction from those three behind the Bench and recognise what is going on. Yesterday you scream, tomorrow you laugh about it.

But maybe the biggest Breaking Point this Season, when you also put in the media Interviews after the Game how the Player reacted. ^^

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Hey guys, Coyotes fan living in Vegas who will be there for game 1 wearing the 2016 Jagr home and repping the Cats.
If we can weather the storm and be within 1 goal at worst after 1, I think we will be in a good spot.

5v5 we can handle these guys.
Puck possession. The VGK forecheck generated a billion turnovers and forced DAL to make sloppy passes, all while Vegas just passed through the Dallas pressure before they could accomplish anything.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
This series should be a flat out war and many in the hockey world are truly excited almost anxious to see this thing get started. The Panthers have stolen their hearts while the Knights have stolen their minds.

But is the set up really any different than any other series in the playoffs. I think not according to Panthers protocol it’s simply another game they play and they have fun doing it. The knights seem to have a chip on their shoulders but that is just feeding into the den of the Cat.

Game one is hard to call these teams just don’t see each other much but as this plays out it may not play out long Panthers have buried teams as of late. As much as you say the Knights if anyone should be the ones to bury the other team the fact is their road to get here and who they played was easier than what the Panthers had to face. If I have to call it I see the Panthers winning in 6 If not 5 just based on recent historical data.

Good luck Panthers and Panthers fans and the many who have adopted us for this series.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO PANTHERS !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad