GDT: Stanley Cup Final G4: Chicago Blackhawks @ Boston Bruins - 6/19/13 8PM - NBC CBC RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Outside of two great 5 minute outbursts, this game has been an unmitigated disaster. Glad to see Bergeron come back so strongly after taking that hit though. Even he looked off of his game before that.

That pinch by Seids on the 4th goal... literally one of the worst defensive reads I've ever seen. He's WAY better than that.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
this is quite possibly the worst Boston has ever played defensively.

Thankfully it appears to be Chicago's worst defensively as well, haha.

Shut the ****ing door and stun them with two quick goals in the early part of the third.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
have a feeling the Blackhawks are gonna be brutal in the third again.

we're wide awake. we got this game. keep up the pressure but STAY ON D. WE CAN'T GIVE UP ANOTHER.

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006
Have to wonder why the Bruins didn't the start the game like the finished the 2nd period. Chicago opened the door so the Bruins need to make them pay.

Tim O'Reilly

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa, Ont.
Visit site
I am sure someone else has posted this from Canada, but I will as well: CBC is so bloody full of Hawk lovers its sickening. Hey you need to talk about both sides, but from the pregame on its been HOSSA, KANE, TOEWS, KEITH, HOSSA, KEITH, FACEOFF, HOSSA, KEITH, TOEWS, TOEWS, HAWKS, HAWKS, HAWKS.

The CBC is a joke when it comes to hockey. Probably still mad the Bruins beat the Leafs....................:p:

RealKrug47*

1st line and defense need to wake up if we want to win. The chances are their for us we just need to finish them off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad