GDT: Stanley Cup Final G4: Chicago Blackhawks @ Boston Bruins - 6/19/13 8PM - NBC CBC RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

PROLOUGE_zps9ae4d2ac.png

G3Collage1_zps9288965c.jpg

G3Collage2_zpsdd520da5.jpg

G3Collage3_zpsbfdbc393.jpg

G3Collage4_zps78585999.jpg

G3Collage5_zpsa8b9d851.jpg

The Scoreboard
thank you : - D

AliCountdown_zpsed610350.jpg

Blueprint1_zps1c5e24e5.jpg

BlueprintPt2_zpse85592bf.jpg

BlueprintPt3_zps8ca82afc.jpg

BlueprintPt4_zps81afe0d7.jpg

Lineup_zps43a0786f.jpg

HawksLineup_zpsd3e8d109.jpg

StatsFinal_zps91b265b6.jpg

Of course, what would a Bruin playoff game be without....
BruinsSpooncopy_zpsa633a4d7.jpg

...and in case you forgot why....
KP_zpsb337161f.png

Today's Performance Enhanced GDT is brought to you by....
BroughttoyouZBikeWestEnd_zps2ba1aaf1.jpg

...because nothing says "We Are Boston" like the Bruin
Captain buzzing along in the West End on his bike.

:bruins
BostonStrongRibbon_zps2772f477.jpg

Click above photo and be redirected to

onefundboston.org

for more information on how you can help.

Disclaimer 1: As this is my final GDT this year and since I have you all captive, I want to thank you all for the opportunity to do these throughout the season* for you. I hope you all enjoyed not just my efforts, but the efforts of all the GDT makers this season. You should know by now you got to see the most talented, creative, and expressive hockey fans out there. Please thank them profusely.

Disclaimer 2: While everyone was so helpful pitching in, I especially want to thank the playoff folks; Horton Hears a Woo (despite the record, you showed up and took several for the team) CamFan81 (seriously, a man with a wicked twisted gift that we all enjoyed) sooshii (who should be held in high reverence for bringing us G7 victory against Toronto), and finally, Alicat (thank you...for reminding me why I've loved this game for so long).

And...yes....finally: If there are any problems with the presence of "Boston Strong" in this GDT or you're worried that the presence of "Boston Strong" in this GDT somehow cosmically has a detrimental impact on the Boston Bruins hockey team, skip the complaint department and just come to me. On behalf of all of the other Sons and Daughters of Boston who hail from places like the Back Bay, Dorchester, Medford, Framingham, Charlestown, Quincy, Newton, Allston, Southie, Springfield, Attleboro, extending to Rhode Island, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Connecticut...well, Bruins fans all over the USA, Canada, Europe AND beyond....and yes, Rozzie....

....this Son of Boston hailing from West Meff says "We Are Boston Strong...and we're better than you."

WeAreBoston_zps64af4bbf.jpg

*drops mic*

Last edited:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

PROLOUGE_zps9ae4d2ac.png

G3Collage1_zps9288965c.jpg

G3Collage2_zpsdd520da5.jpg

G3Collage3_zpsbfdbc393.jpg

G3Collage4_zps78585999.jpg

G3Collage5_zpsa8b9d851.jpg

The Scoreboard
thank you : - D

AliCountdown_zpsed610350.jpg

Blueprint1_zps1c5e24e5.jpg

BlueprintPt2_zpse85592bf.jpg

BlueprintPt3_zps8ca82afc.jpg

BlueprintPt4_zps81afe0d7.jpg

Lineup_zps43a0786f.jpg

HawksLineup_zpsd3e8d109.jpg

StatsFinal_zps91b265b6.jpg

Of course, what would a Bruin playoff game be without....
BruinsSpooncopy_zpsa633a4d7.jpg

...and in case you forgot why....
KP_zpsb337161f.png

Today's Performance Enhanced GDT is brought to you by....
BroughttoyouZBikeWestEnd_zps2ba1aaf1.jpg

...because nothing says "We Are Boston" like the Bruin
Captain buzzing along in the West End on his bike.

BostonStrongRibbon_zps2772f477.jpg

Click above photo and be redirected to

onefundboston.org

for more information on how you can help.

Disclaimer 1: As this is my final GDT this year and since I have you all captive, I want to thank you all for the opportunity to do these throughout the season* for you. I hope you all enjoyed not just my efforts, but the efforts of all the GDT makers this season. You should know by now you got to see the most talented, creative, and expressive hockey fans out there. Please thank them profusely.

Disclaimer 2: While everyone was so helpful pitching in, I especially want to thank the playoff folks; Horton Hears a Woo (despite the record, you showed up and took several for the team) CamFan81 (seriously, a man with a wicked twisted gift that we all enjoyed) sooshii (who should be held in high reverence for bringing us G7 victory against Toronto), and finally, Alicat (thank you...for reminding me why I've loved this game for so long).

And...yes....finally: If there are any problems with the presence of "Boston Strong" in this GDT or you're worried that the presence of "Boston Strong" in this GDT somehow cosmically has a detrimental impact on the Boston Bruins hockey team, skip the complaint department and just come to me. On behalf of all of the other Sons and Daughters of Boston who hail from places like the Back Bay, Dorchester, Medford, Framingham, Charlestown, Quincy, Newton, Allston, Southie, Springfield, Attleboro, extending to Rhode Island, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Connecticut...well, Bruins fans all over the USA, Canada, Europe AND beyond....and yes, Rozzie....

....this Son of Boston hailing from West Meff says "We Are Boston Strong...and we're better than you."

WeAreBoston_zps64af4bbf.jpg

*drops mic*

Great GDT Marshmont Flavor.
Nice action shots of the B's and Hawks...(I love the Chara on top of Bickell pic.)
Kudos to all the GDT Makers fantastic GDT's throughout the season and playoffs.....Much Appreciated

Bruins 3-1

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Wow Marshmont Flavor, this is one of the best GDT'S I ever seen.. Very nicely done.. Beautiful pictures! They're all awesome, but I really like the Black N White one, where they are standing at mid ice, and Rask is in the forefront.. Awesome GDT For a Huge game! This game here tomorrow, game 4 is going to be a War!! Of all the games this season that we needed a win, this is the one.. We gotta give it 150% and leave it all out on the ice tomorrow evening. Must win game 4 people!!! Let's go Boston Bruins!!!!

We need 60 Minutes of all out hustle and battle. I want too see strong play on the puck, and all out tenacious puck pursuit. Bang bodies and bang some more bodies.. I'd love to see Johnny B lay out one of his signature bone crushing hits.. Above all else our Captain needs to bring his A+ game, and lead this team to victory. Chara has to play like a man possessed, and just go crazy on the Hawks.. I am so wanting too see you, Chara hoist the Stanley Cup. One more time Chara.. Lets do this GO BRUINS GO!!!

:bruins :bruins :bruins :bruins :bruins :bruins :bruins :bruins :bruins :bruins :bruins :bruins :bruins :bruins

Last edited:

BCeagle

May 22, 2008
If the Bruins score 1st, I think that would be huge even if Chicago will play with more urgency as they have nothing to lose. They do not want to be down 3-1 in the series going back to the United Center.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
If the Bruins score 1st, I think that would be huge even if Chicago will play with more urgency as they have nothing to lose. They do not want to be down 3-1 in the series going back to the United Center.

That's what I'm saying.. :yo: Tomorrow is a huge game, and we gotta do what ever it takes, to go up 3-1 heading back to Chi town.

Niz Bruin

Oct 7, 2008
Perth, Australia
Hawks are gonna come out flying in the first period.

Gotta match their energy and intensity early.

I laughed for some reason. My head took a little too literal approach to the sentence "Hawks? Fly? OF COURSE!"

So with that in mind, I expect the Bruins to come out slowly waddling on all fours before standing in the middle of the rink catching salmon and occasionally attacking hikers.

Also, EPIC GDT.

vjcsmoke

Jun 29, 2011
Love the GDT first post! Let's win game 4 and take CONTROL of the series, Bruins!! Yeaaah!!!

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
tumblr_m41xbzHtBb1r9eoylo1_500.gif

"When I got traded to Boston, I thought it was tailor-made to my game the way this team exemplifies the heart and soul of what a hockey player should be made of. I was proud to come to this team and play hard for this team every night"

tumblr_momajhSN1k1qlq5l2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mnzg71YckM1rur9qso1_500.gif

tumblr_moleu0klUK1rnqfjlo4_400.gif
tumblr_molno3px9f1qlq5l2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0okwnFKcO1r8qh26.gif
tumblr_m4bcqbinie1qbbs8oo1_500.gif

blablablabro_medium.gif

tumblr_mliuidAsqE1rwnjwpo1_500.gif

Just. Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad