GDT: Stanley Cup Final G4: Chicago Blackhawks @ Boston Bruins - 6/19/13 8PM - NBC CBC RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Such a disappointing defensive effort from the bruins, I also can't believe how many posts we hit, it's gotta be 2+ a game, hopefully one hits off the post and goes in, lol.

boston77

Jul 8, 2004
Toronto
Crawford can be beat he looks rattled here the D has absorbed lots of big hits, we need to stay out of the box and play like the last few minutes and we are going to win this , next goal is huge...

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I am sure someone else has posted this from Canada, but I will as well: CBC is so bloody full of Hawk lovers its sickening. Hey you need to talk about both sides, but from the pregame on its been HOSSA, KANE, TOEWS, KEITH, HOSSA, KEITH, FACEOFF, HOSSA, KEITH, TOEWS, TOEWS, HAWKS, HAWKS, HAWKS.

The CBC is a joke when it comes to hockey. Probably still mad the Bruins beat the Leafs....................:p:

NBC is no better.

Boston scores and they are calling a funeral. Doc could barely contain his glee with each goal Chicago scored.

KrazyLegs

Registered Dude
Jun 12, 2011
Westminster, MA
I'd feel great about our position if Kelly had dinked that one in. If we can play the way we did at the end of the 2nd, I think we can net another 1 or 2 goals.

The defense has to regroup, though. Pretty embarrassing performance from them through 2 periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad