GDT: Stanley Cup Final G4: Chicago Blackhawks @ Boston Bruins - 6/19/13 8PM - NBC CBC RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Outstanding GDT as always :handclap:

Seeing the four rows of cups, with just two remaining in the bottom row to be checked off really put this one in perspective. It has finally hit me how far this team has come. Seems like months have gone by since the Toronto series!

I'm feeling good about this. It's a very cautious and nervous optimism, but I'm feeling good tonight.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Outstanding GDT as always :handclap:

Seeing the four rows of cups, with just two remaining in the bottom row to be checked off really put this one in perspective. It has finally hit me how far this team has come. Seems like months have gone by since the Toronto series!

I'm feeling good about this. It's a very cautious and nervous optimism, but I'm feeling good tonight.

seems only months ago Claude was fired, Kelly/Pevs/Horty (guilty on the Horty front here) were gone, and Ryder being aquired was, once again, a demand of many:sarcasm:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
seems only months ago Claude was fired, Kelly/Pevs were gone, and Ryder being aquired was, once again, a demand of many:sarcasm:

That was just last night wasn't it? :laugh: That talk will never die. Not as long as the Bruins are competitive anyway.

hoss75

Nov 8, 2008
Cambridge, MA
We needed game 2 to stop any Chicago momentum.
We could really use game 3 to set a tone.
Game 4 is about pressuring the Hawks.

PS.
Has the Bear officially been poked after the last game?

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
This is an awesome GDT-love the pictures, the quotes and just everything.

This is a huge game-going back to Chicago up 3-1 is very different than tied 2-2.

I think the Bruins have been playing great defense lately and Tuukka is Tuukka-just need to limit turnovers and put some goals on the board.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Finished my last final. Time to sit and wait for 10 hours!

This game is huge. We take it 3-1. Gotta win this here. Put them out of reach now.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Feelin a Bruins offensive explosion tonight, no idea why, seems that every final has one of those games unexpected, and it comes from the good guys tonight

4-1 (well, may not seem like an explosion but..)

Scorers I`d like to see

Segs/Jagr/Horty and Ference

Scorers we will see

Looch/Marchand/Bergy and Krug on the PP

Blackbear

Jan 3, 2007
Reading post one has been good fr me as I am in a hospital bed after having surgery yesterday. Hoping for an 8-1 win as that all my heart can take. Hopefully Chicago trades for and starts luongo.

Have the doctor put on Masterpiece Theater and lose the remote.

Blackbear

Jan 3, 2007
I bet Detroit thought the same thing.

It ain't over till that fat lady sings.

And speaking of singing, I know Renee is a icon, but if the B's win the
cup, kind of hope he goes out on top and retires.

One year after an elimination finals game between Lakers and Pistons, a SJ sportswriter penned, " the Lakers should have been very afraid when Aretha Franklin came out to sing the national anthem."

Its Alright Ma

Jul 19, 2010
I have a math final during the game tonight v.v it's the first game of the postseason I won't get to watch, so if this jinxes the Bruins and we lose you know who to blame.

Math. Math is who you blame.

Bruins 54

Nov 20, 2010
seems only months ago Claude was fired, Kelly/Pevs/Horty (guilty on the Horty front here) were gone, and Ryder being aquired was, once again, a demand of many:sarcasm:

I fired him myself numerous times a game just for putting the 4th line out ..... :snide:

But hey ... isn't that what these forums are for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad