Post-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Champs at other team in Colorado. No oshie, no kuzy oh my

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Last seven games they've given up 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 2, 2.

I don't where Orpik fits but the Caps D is really getting it together.

They are also playing a much less wide open game. I think Reirden let them have fun the first month and now he is instilling a more responsible system. The games are not as wide open. If our PP wasn't so cold the past 4-5 games we would probably have 2 more wins.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Last seven games they've given up 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 2, 2.

I don't where Orpik fits but the Caps D is really getting it together.
Orpik could end up being the odd man out. I'd rather have Orpik in the lineup for the pk.
Kempny isn't playing well recently. They could scratch him. Or they could scratch Djoos. I'd leave Bowey where he is. Looks like he is gaining confidence.

stanleycaps18

I cheer for laundry
Jul 10, 2003
Chocolate City
washcaps.com
Orpik was and is a luxury this season. Even without the LTIR for him, it was always discussed that the first part of the season would be about Djoos, Bowey and Kempy getting some ice. Injuries will happen, so having Orpik in the wings for the stretch and into the (playoffs :sarcasm:) is a good thing.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Jun 15, 2007
We have too many bottom pairing defensemen already. If we're making a trade, it should be for a quality bottom 6 forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad