Post-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Champs at other team in Colorado. No oshie, no kuzy oh my

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Hockey gods strike once again. I am disgusted by the officiating this season. We are getting absolutely 0 respect. We are the defending cup champs and they are treating us like Florida.

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
Great play from Wilson to retrieve the puck along the boards. Wouldn't mind seeing him permanently on the 2nd PP unit. Connolly has a good shot but he's not very good at working along the boards and retrieving pucks.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
My favorite win of the short season.

Huge plus to Copley. He is giving us a chance to win. 3rd start in a row, way to go.

I don't always like Wilson's hits but one thing is undeniable. He is a fine-fine hockey player and he helps us win a tonne of games.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Stop forchecking, stop cycling in the offensive zone, same concept. They stop playing offense and play only defense, it costs them.
You can't forecheck when you dont get the puck deep. Eller for example gains the zone gets to the faceoff circle and instead of getting the puck deep he delivers a blind pass to the slot resulting in a turnover and an odd man rush the other way.
Part of the forecheck game is getting pucks deep.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
What a fantastic job the top line plus Niskanen/Kempny did on MacKinnon/Rantanen/Landeskog.

Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 12.05.29 AM.png

Reactions: Silky mitts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad