Post-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Champions @ 1 Stanley Cup Champion and 22 Non Stanley Cup Champions 9:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
watched the game twice...Stephenson needs a swift kick to the a$$...something off with him. Vrana is outplaying Bura and Stephenson yet not being rewarded
He just got bumped to the top line. Djoos is 2nd in Corsi and plus 3 games in a row and just got benched.

Silky mitts

Mar 9, 2004
You don't believe in corsi stats?
I think it’s contextual but I mean to imply Vrana was rewarded and if you want to talk about an aggrieved party why the f*** is Djoos sitting when he’s the most improved player on the team after Carlson

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Even Kuznetsov can and should be better. He's never been a great Corsi/Fenwick guy but he's currently their worst skater 5-on-5 (even score adjusted). When he's playing a perimeter game it's a big difference.

Vrana, Oshie & Carlson have been good overall. It is a short list given how good we know they can be.
Totally forgot about 74. :dunno: you’re right about him of course. Vrana and Oshie both have been good though I’d like to see Oshie pot a few. Anyway, like I said, October so whatevs.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I think it’s contextual but I mean to imply Vrana was rewarded and if you want to talk about an aggrieved party why the **** is Djoos sitting when he’s the most improved player on the team after Carlson
What has Djoos done that shows he improved? The thing I notice about Djoos is that he seems afraid to battle for pucks in the defensive. He backs away and takes jabs at the puck.

Silky mitts

Mar 9, 2004
What has Djoos done that shows he improved? The thing I notice about Djoos is that he seems afraid to battle for pucks in the defensive. He backs away and takes jabs at the puck.
Stronger with the puck in the offensive zone and I think he’s been more willing to battle for pucks in the defensive zone, maybe you want him to punch above his weigh along the boards more than I do.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad