Post-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Champions @ 1 Stanley Cup Champion and 22 Non Stanley Cup Champions 9:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Am I the only one questioning how a dude who came into camp out of shape and didn't play all pre-season is now shotgunning our top line? Why not just put Vrana, Stephenson, or Connoly up there? Hell, I'd even be fine shoving Burakovsky up and seeing if you can force start him into some points.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Vrana has so many opportunities because of his speed, but always shoot to the belly of goalies...

With this being said, can't still believe we are the champs. Being absent in this board, coz mostly was reading other boards about us and still can't wrap my head around when they call us the champs.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Am I the only one questioning how a dude who came into camp out of shape and didn't play all pre-season is now shotgunning our top line? Why not just put Vrana, Stephenson, or Connoly up there? Hell, I'd even be fine shoving Burakovsky up and seeing if you can force start him into some points.

Desperate times + long season.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
Vrana has so many opportunities because of his speed, but always shoot to the belly of goalies...

With this being said, can't still believe we are the champs. Being absent in this board, coz mostly was reading other boards about us and still can't wrap my head around when they call us the champs.

Whose tears taste the sweetest?

artilector

Jan 11, 2006

DSP might actually be the odd man out here. It's 100% Wilson's spot when he comes back, and Reirden is testing some reasonable bottom-9 combos that don't involve DSP.

So actually I'm not entirely sure that DSP will be in the lineup when the dust settles...

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Every time when i watch games this season, our third and fourth lines look good. only they lack snipers, all possession though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad