GDT: Stanley Cup Champion vs other team | 8 PM MT

Choose Your Favorite Championship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
Would expect very few people here to know who he is but Ryan Giggs. I wore 11 for him as a kid and everything.

He’s due to be retried in the summer for domestic abuse after a hung jury in the first trial. There’s enough credibility to the accusation for me to not support the guy anymore.
As a Brit who lived for about 10 years in Cheshire when Giggs played for United, I know of him and his antics. A lot of footballers are absolute cockends to be honest.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
As a Brit who lived for about 10 years in Cheshire when Giggs played for United, I know of him and his antics. A lot of footballers are absolute cockends to be honest.
Had a family friend who had a brief stint with Watford who used to say the same sort of thing and that was long before the days of crazy wages.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
Had a family friend who had a brief stint with Watford who used to say the same sort of thing and that was long before the days of crazy wages.
A lot of the united players lived around where I did. I met Beckham and Dwight Yorke. Beckham was polite, Yorke was an absolute helmet. The arrogance oozed out of every orifice of his.

Reactions: GeoRox89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad