Speculation: Stan Bowman scouting Vancouver Canucks and LA Kings game

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Homes burning in DanBernadino...only 64 miles from Dtapkes Centre...Stanin Danger!!!

Wind reported to 70miles per hour..

Get out Stan or ot may be too late..

Forfeit the games...Fp not let the Hawks plane land... hey we want Lafreniere not Taffoli.

Stan left early for extra Sun...hot fore roasted instead...maybe?

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
i am really at a lost here.

is the Bhawks looking to make a trade with LA or Van or both ??

any further rumblings on who is the players involve ??

no matter what i suspect Seabs is on the table esp in Van, he grew up South of Van.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Dach hasn't even played 9 games, but Stan has already told him he's staying in Chicago and should find a place of his own. Obviously needs to get him out of the KFC residence...
oh i forgot about that.......

TheDachKnight

Formerly known as TPOEJ6489
Aug 16, 2014
Looking into ice times for that game, Tanner Pearson played 19 minutes. That seems a little odd to me as his ice time the previous 3 games was under 17 minutes. Could be nothing (and most likely is), but a Smith for Pearson swap could make some sense, especially if Vancouver was willing to retain on Pearson.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
Looking into ice times for that game, Tanner Pearson played 19 minutes. That seems a little odd to me as his ice time the previous 3 games was under 17 minutes. Could be nothing (and most likely is), but a Smith for Pearson swap could make some sense, especially if Vancouver was willing to retain on Pearson.

Canucks are prolly just looking to move Ericsson, Baerschi, or Goldoblin for d depth at most. Team is humming atm.

no reason for a lateral move and retain

KWP

Aug 18, 2018
The Nearest Gin Joint
Speaking of which, anyone else think it is a little odd that Crawford is with him? Seems like the Barry Smith Issues all over again- didn’t JC’s record improve significantly after Smith left the scene?

I may be completely off base but given how dis-jointed the Hawks look seems like there could be some trust issues among team and staff that go back to the Q v Smith and Bowman days.

The plot thickens ...
Hey why not, still 2 whole days til my puck monkey gets its next fix.
This detox almost brutal as 'tween games 1 & 2.

Last edited:

KWP

Aug 18, 2018
The Nearest Gin Joint
Homes burning in DanBernadino...only 64 miles from Dtapkes Centre...Stanin Danger!!!
Wind reported to 70miles per hour..
Get out Stan or ot may be too late..
Forfeit the games...Fp not let the Hawks plane land... hey we want Lafreniere not Taffoli.
Stan left early for extra Sun...hot fore roasted instead...maybe?

Good God amighty I've heard of speaking in tongues, now writing it in too!
The end is nigh! Fiddy the Prophet hath forseen the reckoning!
Pray for your own wicked souls you heathen bastards!
Forswear your wretched sins & beckon upon He to absolve your fornicators' pasts!
In the meantime ...
GOHAWKS!

Last edited:
Reactions: ColdSteel2 and LDF

TheDachKnight

Formerly known as TPOEJ6489
Aug 16, 2014
Canucks are prolly just looking to move Ericsson, Baerschi, or Goldoblin for d depth at most. Team is humming atm.

no reason for a lateral move and retain

Hawks probably don’t match up then. We’ve lost Murphy to injury. We might have been scouting Stecher or scouting someone on the Kings.

On a side note, Brent Seabrook is fantastic d depth.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
No :(.

Maybe down the line and this was laying the groundworks. Fingers crossed because I think we need a Seabrook trade.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
no offense, but i am kinda of having a foggy day..... thinking wise.

i do not understand your question. can you pls help me on this.

I think he's hoping Seabrook gets moved. I don't want him moved myself. I think the cost will be way too high.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I think he's hoping Seabrook gets moved. I don't want him moved myself. I think the cost will be way too high.
excellent for coming to my help here.

their is multi sides to the idea of moving Seabs. if the org question, who want to see him move...... for me that answer is simple >> Yes, i have been preaching that move , well it seems as for ever.

with the price for just moving him >>>> all depends. i understand a price will be needed and their-in lies the problem for me. for me, even now without knowing the price, i will tell you a bigger deal needs to be done to justify it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad