GDT: Staj-lien vs Predator: Calgary vs Nashville (8PM, SNW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Stajan maybe working hard but I ain’t noticing him. Lazar has more speed and skill than Stajan.
More speed sure, but Lazar has not showed any skill in any area of the game, he is absolutely f***ing useless. One of the worst trades Treliving has ever made.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Lazar should be waived and someone like Mangipane or Hrivik should be called up in his place. He's not looked great this season and he's scratched half of the time anyway.

Agreed but BT's ego wont allow it

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC
More speed sure, but Lazar has not showed any skill in any area of the game, he is absolutely ****ing useless. One of the worst trades Treliving has ever made.

Compared to Stajan he has and right now it’s a comparison between the two for the 4th line centre.

Hirvik should be called up though but that won’t happen ever

Reactions: Pomee

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Compared to Stajan he has and right now it’s a comparison between the two for the 4th line centre.
Stajan has been much better than Lazar. Not only has he been better on the regular shift, unlike Lazar, Stajan actually can kill penalties too. It's absolutely laughable that you think Lazar is better than anyone

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC
Stajan has been much better than Lazar. Not only has he been better on the regular shift, unlike Lazar, Stajan actually can kill penalties too. It's absolutely laughable that you think Lazar is better than anyone

Lazar and Stajan should be sent down imo but they won’t be so I’d like the faster guy on the fourth line. Also I don’t like Stajan on the pk, he’s too slow to be effective

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
He waived Tanner Glass, bought out Raymond, Bouma etc. I'd say Treliving owns up to his mistakes pretty well actually

No Tanner Glass is a freebee...there is no loss waiving him.

Raymond took awhile, same as Brouwer at the moment.

Bouma was just a $ thing. He didnt draft or give up anything.

Not saying BT doesnt own up but those are not good example of owning up.

What is the good f***ing reason for Lazar being in the NHL other than they gave up a 2nd rounder for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad