Stadium Series Uniforms

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
will have to wait and see them 'live'. based on these early models i prefer the grey over the current home blacks. at least these have some degree of contrast to them.

Luc needs to be taken out back and flogged - pure and simple. they can go so many directions and continue to mess around with boring black, white, grey.....bleh

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Given the recent choice of song being adopted as the Kings' anthem, I think you could say he's also hearing impaired.

Why, because he's not listening to a bunch of old, grumpy men on an Internet message board? Sounds like Luc is smarter than you may think, cause that's the last group of people I'd be listening to when it comes to style.

Captain Mittens*

1470016_615713921809099_1715478752_n.jpg

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
I like them.

Let's face it, certain people would complain no matter what design they chose.

douglast5

PS3 GMC Comish
Sep 14, 2012
hfboards.hockeysfuture.com
Ducks fan here, I'm kind of confused by these jerseys. The main jerseys on the teamLA store look more like shirts then jerseys.

XTip9RN.jpg
1IRb80A.jpg

but in that video it looks like theirs is.

PNHRG5q.jpg

Would this mean the Ducks have a more jersey style one, can't imagine that LA would do the video in the wrong jersey, it just doesn't seem to match the style being sold or of other jerseys.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
The TeamLA photoshopped renderings don't look as good as the photos of the actual jerseys, that's for sure. I hope the premier jerseys have that angled bottom stripe, cause it sure doesn't look like it in that rendering.

douglast5

PS3 GMC Comish
Sep 14, 2012
hfboards.hockeysfuture.com
The TeamLA photoshopped renderings don't look as good as the photos of the actual jerseys, that's for sure. I hope the premier jerseys have that angled bottom stripe, cause it sure doesn't look like it in that rendering.

Thats where I am confused.

It looks like Getzlaf is wearing the one posted on teamLA, but Browns actually looks like a jersey.

I can't imagine the jerseys being a different style.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
I love how the Kings' stripes go all the way around the arm, unlike the Islanders' and the ducks' jerseys. Ducks jerseys looks half finished.

Captain Mittens*

Why do the Ducks have "OC" on the shoulder are they trying sell this game as the LA/OC rivalry?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad