Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
20131209_Stadium_Series_Jersey_003_pg_slide.jpg

Last edited:

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
Is that a shoulder patch? the little bit of vegas gold at the bottom of the picture cold be the primary color of the jersey if what we're seeing is the shoulder yoke. could be an interesting look if they go back to the shiny vegas gold from the 00-06 jerseys.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
Is that a shoulder patch? the little bit of vegas gold at the bottom of the picture cold be the primary color of the jersey if what we're seeing is the shoulder yoke. could be an interesting look if they go back to the shiny vegas gold from the 00-06 jerseys.

They didn't say, so i'm not sure.

Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins 1h
Here's a look at how the patch looks on our #StadiumSeries jersey. More sneak peeks to come. Full reveal Fri. at 2PM pic.twitter.com/O1cKKVXNJE

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
If this is nice I might buy it. I have a Crosby jersey but want to buy this one, only if I like it.

I hope there is the old gold in there somewhere.

From the looks of that brief picture it's black with a gold thin trim above a white arm stripe?

ByeBye

Jul 13, 2010
Another peek at what's coming:
BbQHbW1CcAA0ww7.jpg

Be scared. Be very scared.

EDIT: Too late.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
At least they aren't the **** dark blue ones. The baby blues from the first winter classic were okay...but good god am I thankful they are gone.

If you want a throwback...throwback...

images

aSockalypse

Feb 9, 2011
Reeeaaallly would like the diagonal Pittsburgh design, but that's more of a long shot than Adams not getting top 6 minutes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Here's to hoping it's not a gigantic crock of ****. If it's awesome, I might buy one. Been forever since I sprang for a jersey.

ZapRowsdower13

Ticklish Tummy Tumx2
Mar 2, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Would/will ralph if we have robo/pigeon or knock of/stolen Rangers diagonal jersey. Wasnt a fan of the last winter classics dark blues but they were better than thew two I just mentioned. No chance its a new colored version of the 90s Cup era?

The Tang

I like gooooollllddd
Sep 19, 2002
Pittsburgh. PA
Visit site
Would/will ralph if we have robo/pigeon or knock of/stolen Rangers diagonal jersey. Wasnt a fan of the last winter classics dark blues but they were better than thew two I just mentioned. No chance its a new colored version of the 90s Cup era?

I don't think the flying pigeon will be apart of it since it's the traditional skating penguin logo they have on NHL.com, plus that logo is probably the least liked of them all.

Modern day interpretations of the 80's/ early 90's would be nice but I doubt it happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad