GDT: St. Louis Blues vs. Vancouver Canucks -- Game 5 | NBCSN, FSMW |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Mac and DLR are really good 13th and 14th players. Steen has been a really good Blue. He needs to retire or be bought out. Kyrou needs to be a regular from game 1 next year and Kostin needs to be given a fair chance too. I think he’s ready. I like Bozak, but we need the cap space.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Hey Blues!
giphy.gif

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I expect us to be highly synchronized like these guys...minus the crazy looks. Don't be that guy who screws it up....watch for it.

Need to put DA or Berube in the limo to inspect the boys before the game.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
well...if the Blues and Stars both advance, we'll be facing Vegas in Rd. 2...so there very well may be more late nights in store.

Oof, this sucks for me as Vegas is my obligatory 2nd team now that I live there. However, my heart always bleeds Blue.

I'll probably catch a ban if this team happens to do something very specific this round that I will not type or speak out loud for fear of the jinx.

CraftyVeteran

Lunatic
Apr 15, 2017
Oof, this sucks for me as Vegas is my obligatory 2nd team now that I live there. However, my heart always bleeds Blue.

I'll probably catch a ban if this team happens to do something very specific this round that I will not type or speak out loud for fear of the jinx.

how about we just focus on what's in front of us first, eh?

Hank Hull

Aug 12, 2020
We obviously still have a lot of work left to do against Vancouver, but I'll be rooting hard for Dallas in Round 1. Vegas is good, but I'd like to avoid Colorado for as long as possible if we advance.

There will also only be two series in Edmonton next round rather than four, so I doubt that we'll be stuck playing past midnight every game if we get that far. Probably be the only game in that hub most nights, so it'll come down to the start time in Toronto more than anything.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Well I’m not going to be on forum again for tonight’s game, have to get some sleep sadly :(

But we looked like last years Cup winning team so why not keep with what works?

LGB!!!
I got you, Blues Fam.

upload_2020-8-19_20-52-42.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad