GDT: St Louis Blues @ Colorado Refalanche 8:30PM CST ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenFace

Aug 15, 2010
STL
Based on what? Being outpkayed doesnt mean those were good scoring chances. 0 of those goals should have gone in or at worst 1. We were outplayed, butnevery goal was weak.

We honestly gave up better scoring chances for colorado in the 1st period--- and 0 goals were scored that period. So there is no basis to your statement.

And husso wasnt great his last game either. But i dont get why some fans believe you are allowed to rag on any player on the ice but notnthe goalie. Why are goalies immune from blame.

I also never understood the argument people make- the goaltending was bad and they admitnthe goals were weak, but then turn around and say score would still be same with better goaltending---- like how doesbthat work? You said goals werent great, sonthey should have been stopped- but then how are you arguing score should be same amyway if thos shots should have been stopped? It makes no sense.
I started off by saying that I wasn't making excuses for Binnington. Is that not enough before I criticize the team in front of him that didn't generate a shot until over half way through the period?

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Well thats a game we could have gotten points in if Binner didn't play like a turd. All the goals were soft, but the 3rd and 4th goals are token 2022 Binnington goals.

Oh well, hopefully we get to finish off Vegas Friday.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
I started off by saying that I wasn't making excuses for Binnington. Is that not enough before I criticize the team in front of him that didn't generate a shot until over half way through the period?
You can criticize team, fine. Butnthen you said we would still be down multiple goals unless we had prime hasek. How does that work, if goaltending was bad, it only stand that better goaltending would have let up one less goal.

Its not that you arent solely blaming binny, its that tou then say the score would be the same with better goaltending. Thats nonsensical and makes no sense. Just leave that part out and i wont say amything about your criticism of the team rather than blaming binny.

Sorry, i wont argue further but i just cant stand logical fallacies that contradict themselves.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
I love how the Blues turned it on when it mattered, although too late.

We were missing Perron & Schenn.

Don't fear the Avs.

Hope Scandella is ok.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Well thats a game we could have gotten points in if Binner didn't play like a turd. All the goals were soft, but the 3rd and 4th goals are token 2022 Binnington goals.

Oh well, hopefully we get to finish off Vegas Friday.
Binnington had NO chance at all on the first goal. But, I agree that the 2nd, 3rd and 4th were shots he could have, and should have stopped. And I'm sure that Husso would have stopped them.

Reactions: TheDizee

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Binny was the deciding factor.

He needs a complete overhaul in the off season.

I give him one more season.
it was a dumb move to play him against the avs with only 2 games to go ... everyone knows who is going to start in the playoffs ...... its not time to find your game

Reactions: TheDizee

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Blues were a post away from tying it after being down 4-1, mainly due to atrocious goaltending (and very lackluster play for 1st half of the second period). The real concern is that Scandella took a nasty knee on knee hit, hopefully he will be ok.

Either way, hopefully that is the last time we see Binner this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad