GDT: St. Louis Blues and the Holy Fail| 8pm CST|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Got out alive, no more long change tonight. Let’s go, put the pedal to the floor in the 3rd.

off topic: If he makes it to FA in the off season, Zach Hyman is a perfect player for us. Dude is doing everything this season and excelling in it all. Betting he stays in Toronto tho
Cut off at least 20 points from his pace one he’s off the Lefas and out of that division, though. His dad is also annoying.

Reactions: Fitrix and mk80

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
Something has certainly clicked for him tonight!

Hoffman for Hyman? :nod: Could that even be done or is it completely unrealistic?
There’s no way they trade him this season unfortunately. Only pipe dream would be if we trade Schwartz and replace him with Hyman in the off-season. He’s gonna get a raise, so Toronto may not have the cap space, but I could see him giving them a discount too. But if Kerfoot is 3.5, Hyman is well above that.

He’s just the exact all-around player your team needs and he would push this team so much further. Chief type player. His skill set is what Chief wants out of our guys.

Puck Luck

Jan 13, 2021
there's a lot more negativity here than I would expect for winning 2-0 after 2 periods against one of the better teams in the conference

Reactions: Fitrix and JR1

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
A couple more thoughts:

- That first goal from Tarasenko felt extremely significant. This wasn’t a rebound tap-in. This was an old-Vladdy goal where the goalie saw it coming and Vlad just beats him with the shot.

- In think folks are expecting too much from Parayko coming back. His timing is poor right now and he’s not up to the speed of the game. I’m not seeing what others are claiming to see that looks like his back is still tha main problem. If he doesn’t show improvement over the first 5-7 games back I’ll be more suspicious the injury is still the issue.
With Parayko, his stride is short, his turns are slow and he is not putting much weight on the opposition. These are not issues with timing. They are issues that seem injury related. Now he could be physically fine and is just still in the protective mindset, but to me, it very much seems related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad