Waived: StÃ¥lberg Waived (Cleared)

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I guess we can move Wilson to center if a center goes down.

I am with Steve though, I bet a call - up is coming

Only thing about a call up is who do they replace in the line-up? The coaches have shown that they won't scratch Jokinen and that's the only player deserving to be scratched. Therefore it makes no sense to call up a player just to let him sit in the pressbox.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I guess we can move Wilson to center if a center goes down.

I am with Steve though, I bet a call - up is coming

Dude I know you are a defenseman but your counting skills are crap tonight. Im hoping youve been drinking :laugh:

We have 6 centers even without using Wilson... Ribs, Fish, Jarnkrok, Jokinen, Gaustad, and Cullen

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Dude I know you are a defenseman but your counting skills are crap tonight. Im hoping youve been drinking :laugh:

We have 6 centers even without using Wilson... Ribs, Fish, Jarnkrok, Jokinen, Gaustad, and Cullen

You forgot Smith. :p: We have tons of centers on the team. Nystrom has even played center in the past. I don't see us calling anyone up unless we have more then one injury.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Only thing about a call up is who do they replace in the line-up? The coaches have shown that they won't scratch Jokinen and that's the only player deserving to be scratched. Therefore it makes no sense to call up a player just to let him sit in the pressbox.

Jokinen's late game double minor and recent bad defensive play makes him unreliable. His only value is his veteran leadership, and he is looking less like a leader.

And doc, I may have had a beverage, but honestly I forget about Cullen being a center and Jokinen is the one I want replaced so I didn't count him.....

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
As a Milwaukee fan, I look forward to Stalberg being back, even for a few games.

The Ads are in trouble. They have dropped their last 6 home games. Viktor adds speed, checking and should be a steady influence on the team. If he can help turn the team around, Milwaukee can still make a playoff run, which will benefit Nashville in the long run.

NoFncyName

Nov 30, 2014
As a Milwaukee fan, I look forward to Stalberg being back, even for a few games.

The Ads are in trouble. They have dropped their last 6 home games. Viktor adds speed, checking and should be a steady influence on the team. If he can help turn the team around, Milwaukee can still make a playoff run, which will benefit Nashville in the long run.

As a Nashville fan this is concerning. There a few players there that we are depending on being ready next year. Well with all the 1 year contracts it appears that way anyhow!!!! This should be the year that Leipsic, Watson and Aberg put up HUGE numbers. Honestly its not encouraging when we have all of our hopes in at least one of these guys being able to jump in the NHL and play top 6 for us when there not excelling in that role in Milwaukee. At this point all three of these guys should be better than a point per up there. Hopefully Stalberg and Roy can help these three get hot and push that team to another level. Otherwise next summer Poile is looking at free agents again.

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
i think we will have the same top 6 back one more year. it's probably year after next we have to replace ribs and possibly fish in those two top centermen roles. fully expect forsberg-neal and smith-wilson to be around for years.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
The top 6 is moderately young and there is still a bunch of guys in Milwaukee who could be considered Trotz guys I could see moved

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad