GDT: Squires @ Guppies 1pm

Ban Barrie from next GDT?

• Total voters

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I love beating up on them more now than ever, because they hired that worthless loser coach McLellan.

Have fun never winning anything as a head coach, you fraud.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
With the retiring of the Joe Money, I think that goofy pickle is the oldest graphic I still use with any regularity.

And I can see every amateur hour imperfection in it. But the other part of my brain doesn't want to change it because a) that's work and b) every bad cut, sloppy cleanup, and remaining inappropriate shadow is a reminder of where I came from. :laugh:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
This broadcaster setup works better than the 3-people-in-the-booth setup. As the primary color in the booth, Kendall gets the opportunity to say more without getting walked on by the other two, while Hedi being separated down in the glass means that he can't as easily chime into the conversation and instead has to pick his spots with salient points and up-close observations.

It's helping to make Kendall not sound as lost/weak as she did in some of the earlier games with Baker in the booth.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
This broadcaster setup works better than the 3-people-in-the-booth setup. As the primary color in the booth, Kendall gets the opportunity to say more without getting walked on by the other two, while Hedi being separated down in the glass means that he can't as easily chime into the conversation and instead has to pick his spots with salient points and up-close observations.

It's helping to make Kendall not sound as lost/weak as she did in some of the earlier games with Baker in the booth.

I think this has always been the home setup, whereas in some of the road games they had no choice but to have 3 in the booth. She's probably just getting more used to it.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
full

I knew I liked that kid for a reason!

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad