InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Can we tank now? :(
GIVtiLn.jpg

Looks to me like we already are lol.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Any streams for this game boys? I am in the East , not getting the game on tv :(

Trae

Calgary
I know we all joke about getting MacKinnon, realistically we probably won't draft that high unless we win the lottery, we'll probably be 3-10.

What is interesting however... Is that we are only going to get worse. That means we will have a legitimately good chance at drafting Reinhart or McDavid in the coming 2 draft years.

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
I know we all joke about getting MacKinnon, realistically we probably won't draft that high unless we win the lottery, we'll probably be 3-10.

What is interesting however... Is that we are only going to get worse. That means we will have a legitimately good chance at drafting Reinhart or McDavid in the coming 2 draft years.

Would be cool to see the Reinhart brothers in calgary

DaDucks*

Hey guys

Can anyone tell me if Mcgrattan has challenged Nolan to scrap tonight?

I personally think Nolan wants nothing to do with him but a kings buddy of mine
Thinks Nolan wouldn't back down..

Thank you

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503

It's possible MacKinnon goes the Couturier route and falls somewhere between the 5th to 8th spot. Drouin, Jones, and Barkov have been getting a lot hype lately.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Mikael Backlund is without a doubt our best three zone player. He actually drives the play forward. He is the only player that is impressing me tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad