GDT: Spidey Says, "Woke Up This Morning, Got Myself a Win" Devils @ Kings, 4 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I thought ej from nhl was an isles fan, so was al trautwig
And funny enough, Trautwig is the biggest poser Rangers fan there is.

I've also heard he was a Islanders fan, yet he's always whining when the Rangers lose, get hosed on a call (BRUTAL CALL!), ripping on their opponents and playing the ''Pro-Rangers'' role.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
WHAT THE HELL WAS KEITH WEARING??

giphy.gif
He should let Cory borrow it.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
I would not play him tomorrow against Anaheim.

Play Cory and hope he finds his game.

why is this even a debate?

i really dont mean anything by it and its not directed at anyone.............. so obvious to play cory.

we dont have marty anymore. are we all still suffereing from ptsd?

Reactions: glenwo2

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
i dunno tbh. i like cangy but i wonder sometimes.

at the same time i hated matt loughlin back in the day and now i love the guy.

cangy just needs some time to grow on the fans. hes a good guy and has to put up with dano night in and night out. not an easy task. when it comes down to it im happy we have cangy. he has good calls and thats all that matters.

Ahh, that reminds me, I was driving during the second period and Matt Loughlin gave a shoutout to his niece who was getting married, and the back and forth with Chico was f***ing legendary.

First Loughlin said something about how in this business you miss some family things because work comes first, and then he said that all they have to do is check the schedule if they want him to be there. Chico comes in with “well, maybe they DID check the schedule!” And Matt laughed. Then Chico goes “well, maybe it was St. Patty’s day. Is he Irish?” And Matt goes “no, no, he’s Iranian, I believe...”

I almost crashed my f***ing car

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
why is this even a debate?

i really dont mean anything by it and its not directed at anyone.............. so obvious to play cory.

we dont have marty anymore. are we all still suffereing from ptsd?
No were not you play the hot goalie not the one getting back in at this point of the season. KEEP GAINING POINTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad