GDT: Spidey Says, "Woke Up This Morning, Got Myself a Win" Devils @ Kings, 4 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Great to see others step up and score on a day where Hall and Palms were not at their best.

Kink was really the difference in that first holding down the fort.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Wow, what a game we played. There's 4 players that stood out for me today... Nico, Wood, Kinkaid and Severson.

Nico was electric today, Wood didn't give a f*** about anyone wearing Black, Kinkaid was a wall and made it look real easy and Severson played out of his mind today.

That pass by Severson to Nico was amazing and he played real well all night long. He was decisive, smart, didn't gamble on every opportunity and made real nice breakout passes.

As for Our rookie, try not to convince me that Nico's goal didn't remind you a little bit of Pavel Datsyuk with his little cut and deceptive wrist shot.

I loved the fact that Wood was throwing his weight around like he had no care in the world and on top of that, the guy scores a clutch goal to put the game out of hand.

Kinkaid needs to start tomorrow, I don't care about Schneider's feelings, we have to play the guy that looks like god ATM.

This was a good a game as you could've asked for... love it!

Reactions: HBK27

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Funny that Cangy didn't hear the LGD chant late in the 3rd, the LAK fans were booing in response to the chant and Cangy then says the locals are getting restless with their team.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I could care less about shot totals. This game was completely in our wheel house.

Limited high quality chances and abused them on the counter attack.
It's been beaten to death over the season, but it's been clear for a long time that the staff cares a lot more about quality chances for and against than they do straight up corsi.

Reactions: HBK27 and nugg

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I could care less about shot totals. This game was completely in our wheel house.

Limited high quality chances and abused them on the counter attack.
Like.
I rather get outshot and win than outshoot and lose. But this game, we played a solid game, regardless of the shots.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
There is no fight apparently you are the last word on this. :sarcasm: Coaches will decide because neither one of us have a clue what will happen. :popcorn: #startthekink

so people responded but im the last word....... with a question......

ok.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
When you win with a good performance it's right to focus on the people that made it possible for you to succeed. It's good form.

sure

so we need another tweeter to praise the humble man.

and if we dont get it i will point it out...... deal?

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
The good reason is they don’t want Nico going up against one of the best players in the NHL, Anze Kopitar. This also gets one of Nico or Hall away from Doughty too.

Honestly - we are at the point where they should be concerned about our players more than we should worry about theirs.

I don't buy into the theory of breaking up your lines to matchup better against another team. It didn't work tonight.

Thank God we played the whole game on special teams -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->