GDT: Spidey Says, "Woke Up This Morning, Got Myself a Win" Devils @ Kings, 4 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
you'd have to listen to her talk every day though....i dont wish that on anyone
this guy is currently
Placey-310x360.jpg

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Woohoo!!!

Nico was awesome today. Kinkaid bailed us out in the first, that was the game. Wood was pissing me off early but he he was back playing on the edge and had a nice goal. Moore stood out more that usual, he skated the puck out if danger a bunch of times. Gibbons was really strong also, nice to see Grabner pot on on the PK too.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
There's been so much Cory-KK stuff lately I forgot about that one...oh snap.

The funny thing is I can admit that I was a Wedge fan and wouldn’t have minded seeing him get a longer shot at backup.

But I think the proof is in the pudding here. One guy has shown the ability to step up when it matters.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
If someone said before the season that Brian Gibbons would score at a 44 point pace this season, they probably would have been laughed off the board. Up to 27 points in 50 games now.

I thought Gibbons was just here to be a 13th forward so one of the kids wouldn't be lol

Reactions: Blender

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
but you could lose if you do ….ohhhh!

Well they have a SLIGHT margin of error now being five points up on the Panthers with them still having the two games in hand...key word being slight cause they still have a tough next four games coming up including the home return against Tampa on a back to back.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
yep. love her smile love her personality

she works for msg so shes never gonna be on our side. thats a minus.

i could marry deb tho.

shes not a model i get that. but i dont really like models
I feel like the MSG people on our broadcast are on our side. Cangy definitely is and I don't even think I need to speak for Dano on that.

I think Cangy and Dano are Devils employees and not MSG employees though? Or maybe not? There's always been a weird area with the commentary crew and who they're employed by.

Csonked Out

Mar 20, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Well they have a SLIGHT margin of error now being five points up on the Panthers with them still having the two games in hand...key word being slight cause they still have a tough next four games coming up including the home return against Tampa on a back to back.
I see Columbus coming back to earth at some point here very soon.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
They still have 3 games in hand.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
The funny thing is I can admit that I was a Wedge fan and wouldn’t have minded seeing him get a longer shot at backup.

But I think the proof is in the pudding here. One guy has shown the ability to step up when it matters.
I was and still remain a fan of wedge... he needs alot of work, but is able to make fantastic saves using the hybrid style... well see what happens, but I think he'll be back on a team soon

Reactions: MadDog172430

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I feel like the MSG people on our broadcast are on our side. Cangy definitely is and I don't even think I need to speak for Dano on that.

I think Cangy and Dano are Devils employees and not MSG employees though? Or maybe not? There's always been a weird area with the commentary crew and who they're employed by.

Well you know Dano's gonna be pro-Devils till the day he croaks. Cangi people used to bag on him for being a Ranger homer but if that was ever true it's not now.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Well you know Dano's gonna be pro-Devils till the day he croaks. Cangi people used to bag on him for being a Ranger homer but if that was ever true it's not now.
I thought he was an Islanders fan growing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad